Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I find that when I am talking to someone who is my same temperament I get really frus...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I find that when I am talking to someone who is my same temperament I get really frustrated with the same weakenesses I know that are a problem for me, like difficulty in making a decision..(Try taking me to a restaurant that has an 8 page menu) or procrastination in getting tasks done.. right now I should be working on a custom order necklace, but I'm in the other room on the computer..

We should find someone that complements our strengths and weaknesses..

--hide--

And I thought I was the only one. man I am so guilty of the same thng. In a restaurant I usually get the same thing to cut down on deciding. People think it's funny but it helps speed things along.

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: And I thought I was the only one. man I am so guilty of the same thng. In a restaurant ...
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

And I thought I was the only one. man I am so guilty of the same thng. In a restaurant I usually get the same thing to cut down on deciding. People think it's funny but it helps speed things along.

--hide--

I usually order the same thing too..For the same reason..I often wait til last to order so that no one has to wait on me.. laughing

Mar 8th 2013 new

I once had a spiritual director who me that "The greatest saints are those that are most uniquely themselves." I've never forgotten that. Anger, sadness, happiness - they're all neutral emotions, the use of which becomes good or bad depending on what we do with them. Bl. Teresa of Calcutta, JPII, St. Pio, St. Terese of the Little Flower - what different temperments! Incredible character and tremendous saints.

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I usually order the same thing too..For the same reason..I often wait til last to ord...

I usually order the same thing too..For the same reason..I often wait til last to order so that no one has to wait on me..

--hide--

That's the easy problem. My procrastination drives me insane sometimes. Like I will find a long you tube documentary to play just to motivate myself to clean up around here. Not sure why it works but sometimes it does wonders.

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I usually order the same thing too..For the same reason..I often wait til last to order so tha...

I usually order the same thing too..For the same reason..I often wait til last to order so that no one has to wait on me..

--hide--

That's one reason I like to go to buffets! laughing laughing (where is the bloated belly emote? scratchchin )

Mar 8th 2013 new

I really wonder if there's a connection between your personality and your style/apprearence and a physical attraction that stems from those looks?

Mar 8th 2013 new

Maybe not incompatible, but would you say there are not more challenging traits present between certain personality types than others? It seems logical to me that a Choleric-Choleric blend would be ... tough :)

Mar 8th 2013 new

I wonder if the test questions are aimed not at describing your reaction perfectly but rather forcing you to choose between a series of imperfects? We should get the test designer on here :)

Mar 8th 2013 new

Boom. Nailed it.

Mar 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: It's hard to be a woman in today's world, but if you are a real man and hold doors and pray ever...
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said: It's hard to be a woman in today's world, but if you are a real man and hold doors and pray every day and pick up the tab and all that you will find one soon enough.
--hide--

Hard to do those things on CatholicMatch. Newfoundland doesn't have a vibrant and expansive young-adult Catholic population :P It's pretty disappointing to fly half way around the world and have personality issues arise with fury. I think I'm actually going to pay pretty close attention to the temperments... it seems pragmatic.

Posts 41 - 50 of 140