Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

I can't get anywhere with females on CM even from
my own country no one responds. Do I come with a warning that girls can sniff out and instantly decide its best not to tango with me?
Or when I do and I strike up a friendship ultimately they decide im not right for them. Why cant I find someone thats right for me? Whats wrong with me?

Mar 7th 2013 new

Your age, perhaps? No offense, but 19 is very young.

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Tanner-737788 said: I can't get anywhere with females on CM even frommy own country no one responds. Do I co...
(Quote) Tanner-737788 said:

I can't get anywhere with females on CM even from
my own country no one responds. Do I come with a warning that girls can sniff out and instantly decide its best not to tango with me?
Or when I do and I strike up a friendship ultimately they decide im not right for them. Why cant I find someone thats right for me? Whats wrong with me?

--hide--
Hmmm -- from the older set. Naomi points to your age (19). The dating scene has changed immensely since I was your age. People (both men and women) are postponing relationships, serious dating, even dating because they are wanting to complete their education, then get settled into a career, find financial stability and more, but you get the idea.

A suggestion would be to meet as many young ladies as possible so you can discover in real life what type of woman would be right for you. My guess is that there's nothing wrong with you; it's just the particular circumstances you're in. There are people in their 30's and 40's right here on CM who haven't found the right person for them.

Patience works -- it pays off. You're still in the process of making education or job decisions yourself. There's a lot to think about at your age. Dating can and should be a fun experience. For more exposure, you can get involved in volunteer work where you might meet other people (especially available women about your age).

You'll do just fine -- just give it time.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3