Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said:
--hide--
rosary Praying rosary

Mar 7th 2013 new

Praying Prayers ascending........

Mar 7th 2013 new

thank you Jerry and Donna!

He is the nicest guy in the world and it is a side affect of amed he was on and so we're praying he will not get any worse! He is only 53. He would do anything for anybody! i don't know what i would do without him! wave Praying hug

Mar 7th 2013 new

Jane praying for your brother Paul, you and your family.

Mar 7th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 7th 2013 new

theheart Praying

Mar 7th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 7th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: thank you Jerry and Donna! He is the nicest guy in the world and it is a side affect of am...

thank you Jerry and Donna!

He is the nicest guy in the world and it is a side affect of amed he was on and so we're praying he will not get any worse! He is only 53. He would do anything for anybody! i don't know what i would do without him!

--hide--

Jane, I'll surely pray for your brother...I understand how you feel. I've got a sister who suffered from kidney failure...on a chemo while waiting for a kidney donor...Anway let's pray and hope all the best for your brother, and physical/emotional strength for him and your entire family as well. We do everything we can and leave the rest to God. God is in control and he knows best. Praying rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 50