Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 9th 2013 new

I don't know how simple it is, I'm sure quite a few people can do it, though.

Re-wrapping Christmas lights and putting them back neatly in the box (the way they were when you bought them)... Actually, re-packaging items neatly is a challenge - the box usually bulges and it doesn't look the same! boggled

Mar 9th 2013 new

I only ever knew one person in my life who could do that.

Mar 9th 2013 new

On the same note - folding maps.

Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Making lasagne. For the life of me, I cannot remember that it's sauce, noodle, cheese, sauce,...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Making lasagne. For the life of me, I cannot remember that it's sauce, noodle, cheese, sauce, noodle, cheese*. It's not that hard, and I'm not that dumb. Why can't I do this?

What "easy" thing do you have trouble with?

* First the shot, then the powder -- no, the wadding. Wait. First the wadding, then the shot... Or is it --?

--hide--

Changing lightbulbs...I continually have to repeat to myself, "right is tight, and left is loose"!

Mar 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Changing lightbulbs...I continually have to repeat to myself, "right is tight, and left is loose&...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Changing lightbulbs...I continually have to repeat to myself, "right is tight, and left is loose"!

--hide--
I can't change fluorescent lights. When we first moved to TN, my brother had given us a bunch of them. My boys were playing in the garage and before I knew it, they were using them as swords in the driveway. It scared the bejesus out of me hearing them shatter and I don't even like to touch them. Boys will do the same thing to me sometimes, they smell and make funny noises! Eileen
Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Making lasagne. For the life of me, I cannot remember that it's sauce, noodle, cheese, sauce,...

Making lasagne. For the life of me, I cannot remember that it's sauce, noodle, cheese, sauce, noodle, cheese*. It's not that hard, and I'm not that dumb. Why can't I do this?

* First the shot, then the powder -- no, the wadding. Wait. First the wadding, then the shot... Or is it --?

--hide--
Have you checked allrecipies.com You get a Gold Star! .They have a variety of recipies.

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Computer keyboards and texting are destroyers of typing speed. Hang in there gi...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Computer keyboards and texting are destroyers of typing speed. Hang in there girl!

--hide--

Thank you Beverly!

Mar 11th 2013 new

--hide--

Wrapping presents. A few years ago I got so tangled up in scotch tape and ribbon that I had to dial 911 with my one free finger.

Mar 11th 2013 new

--hide--

Marge, the only thing you have to remember is: A little sauce on the bottom to keep the noodles from sticking to it, and end it with noodles on top smothered in sauce and parmesan :-) how the rest goes is entirely up to you and can be totally random. I just sort of stuff it all in there, add a little sauce somewhere in the middle, then drool until it finishes baking LOL. :-)))

mine is how many tea bags for brewed sweet tea or even worse how many scoops for the coffee pot :-(((

Mar 21st 2013 new

Simple doesn't mean easy. There are a lot of simple things that are difficult. Also, easy is relative to each person because we all have different strengths and weaknesses. What is easy to some is difficult to others, vice/versa.

For me...I have trouble with not missing my exit on the highway. Or sometimes I go in the completely wrong direction when I know how to get to where I'm going, but I'll go on autopilot in the direction that I go in most often. I find myself turning around a lot.

Posts 11 - 20 of 31