Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 9th 2013 new

Rach - I definitely do the sandwich -

My favorite Saturday lunch is cottage cheese, sardines, green onion and a little tabasco. Sometimes with a cold beer.

Mar 9th 2013 new

I like adding Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning to my cheesy grits.

Mar 9th 2013 new
Sliced dill pickles and fritos....yum
Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Bridgette-868284 said: What are some...not normal...food combinations or customs that you eat? (...
(Quote) Bridgette-868284 said:

What are some...not normal...food combinations or customs that you eat?

(1) Potato chips with bananas!

(2) I always eat the crust of a sandwich first

--hide--

I don't do either one of these anymore...they are WAY too hard on one's waistline: laughing

When I lived in western New York state, a few diners/restaurants had gravy fries. Just what it sounds like...french fries slathered in gravy. Mmmmmmmmmm...

When I was in college in Indiana (with a pretty healthy metabolism), I'd buy vanilla wafers and a can of Betty Crocker chocolate frosting and dip the wafers in the frosting.

Again, please step away from these concoctions. New York City Mayor Bloomberg would DEFINITELY ban these unhealthy dishes. eyepopping laughing

Mar 12th 2013 new

Last Saturday night I found a left over small bottle of pink rosé cahmpagne that I didn't include in a gift basket last Xmas (oops). I opened it and felt like it was too alone and needed something... Cheese? No! Breadsticks? No! I kept going thru the fridge until I found it: a banana! (my coworker directly in fron of me is pregnant, so the first thing I asked her on Monday was: What were you thinking Sat night????) laughing

Mar 15th 2013 new

Bacon Maple Bars !!!! The ultimate " bait " treat ? voodoodoughnut.com

Mar 16th 2013 new

vegetable egg rolls dipped in sauce made of lemon, garlic, onion, soy and tabasco

Mar 18th 2013 new

scrambled eggs with cayanne, ginger, and cinnamon

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: Bacon Maple Bars !!!! The ultimate " bait " treat ? voodoodoughnut.com.
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

Bacon Maple Bars !!!! The ultimate " bait " treat ? voodoodoughnut.com

--hide--

Voodoo Doughnut and their bacon maple bars were featured on "Man Vs. Food" on the Travel Channel a while back, Bernie. They might sound like a weird combo, but I'll bet they're good...

Mar 18th 2013 new
Scrambled eggs with a little strawberry jam
Posts 11 - 20 of 29