Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 9th 2013 new

I have NO idea why I like it so much... I'm a Panamanian, and I studied in Preppy Country (small place near Philly)... All about Talbots & Brooks Brothers... I was so cluless in High School that I tried to "fix" my young French Teacher's polo shirt and she just put it up again... I still remember eyepopping Whad did a kid from a country with good / same weather / sunshine year round knew??' ashamed

Still, country music follows me everywhere!

Mar 9th 2013 new

Good / same weather / sunshine year round? You got extra space at your place? I'm packing!

Mar 9th 2013 new

Why do you think I don't have many wrinkles??? Not Clinique! Good dark glasses and humidity!

I've offered to have Sis come visit in Patricia's tread when she was planning a trip to Panama - it never materialized. U'll just have to hurry, 'cause I'm quitting my job and moving to the countryside to work on His Garden - until I find my own gardener with whom to plant seeds of Love!! faint

Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Why do you think I don't have many wrinkles??? Not Clinique! Good dark glasses and humidity!
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Why do you think I don't have many wrinkles??? Not Clinique! Good dark glasses and humidity!

I've offered to have Sis come visit in Patricia's tread when she was planning a trip to Panama - it never materialized. U'll just have to hurry, 'cause I'm quitting my job and moving to the countryside to work on His Garden - until I find my own gardener with whom to plant seeds of Love!!

--hide--

"Queen for a Day" www.youtube.com

A featherbed to rest my head
On roses would I lay
A full moon would glow every night
And summer would be every day
We'd dance and sing all afternoon
And rain would wash troubles away
Every wish would be granted for me
If I could be Queen for a Day...

The finest horse, the color of night
The likes you never did see
Silver stars and firelight and candles would burn just for me

And when the night grew cold and dark and worries ran too deep
Angels would surround my bed and carry me off to sleep

Mar 9th 2013 new

Oh, Bernard... Pastoral Songs... You reminded me of my favorite College courses - I majored in Brit Lit.

I uploaded a pic my sis took last month at the place where I'll move in a few months - I'm quitting my job next week! I'm wearing abig hat and a flower scarf around my shoulders... I'll be working with the parish priest & nuns serving as they see fit. Bliss!

Mar 10th 2013 new

I share this song all in good humor biggrin

www.youtube.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

weeping

Can you believe, Laura, that it says "This video is not available in your country?" The nerve! laughing ?

Mar 10th 2013 new

Criminal, Mari!! I'll give you the theme of the song..."this little girl is capable of murder if ya hurt her..." tongue Like I said, it was just for fun, not a theme I live by, obviously rolling eyes

Mar 10th 2013 new

R-E-S-P-E-C-T by Aretha Franklin comes to mind..... scratchchin mischievous wave laughing

Mar 10th 2013 new

www.youtube.com

vulcan

Posts 11 - 20 of 49