Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: Criminal, Mari!! I'll give you the theme of the song..."this little girl is capable of m...
(Quote) Laura-824866 said:

Criminal, Mari!! I'll give you the theme of the song..."this little girl is capable of murder if ya hurt her..." Like I said, it was just for fun, not a theme I live by, obviously

--hide--

Jajajja... There's nothing like a little dark humor, Laura!

BTW, I did learn how to shoot a Browning 9mm, clean it, dismount the pieces & mount them blindfolded... even entered a contest!... I passed on to the finals, but because of "the Noriega thing" the shooting range was closed. It was during the ex times... I learnt to shoot dropping to the ground, shooting standing to moving objects (cars), and the like... Now I defend myself with words. Words are mightier than swords! wink

Mari

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said: R-E-S-P-E-C-T by Aretha Franklin comes to mind.....
(Quote) Bernadette-874299 said:

R-E-S-P-E-C-T by Aretha Franklin comes to mind.....

--hide--

Good girl! I hope I knew about R-E-S-P-E-C-T at your age!!!

To the gents reading, here's a hint: When we say we need A LITTLE BIT of anything, be ready to give A LOT! laughing

hug Mari

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-755074 said: www.youtube.com
(Quote) Tom-755074 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Wao! Talk about tough love!

Here's a rebuke: Gayle Adams - I'm Warning You (and this, at the Hour of His Divine Mercy! Imagine if it were at another time...)

Mari

Mar 10th 2013 new

This song is only a warning in the sense that if they are around me for long, they will probably find themselves singing this song in their heads! I've often suspected that my best guy friends can relate to this song all too well. wink

Toby Keith's; I Wanna Talk About Me

Personally, I would put out this warning song for those men who think "they're all that", if you know what I mean.

Shania Twain's; That Don't Impress Me Much

Mar 10th 2013 new

What a fun topic. Here is my choice...Trisha Yearwood's "That's What I Like About You": youtu.be

I am not even big on country songs, but I do make a few exceptions

Mar 10th 2013 new

"Be careful, it's my heart" sung by Bing Crosbywww.youtube.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-899707 said: "Be careful, it's my heart" sung by Bing Crosbywww.youtube.com.
(Quote) Patrick-899707 said:

"Be careful, it's my heart" sung by Bing Crosbywww.youtube.com

--hide--

Oh, oh, Patrick... Is there a moral to this "story"? wink

Dont' tell a woman to be careful, or she'll jsut go waltzing with your best friend??? eyepopping boggled

Nah... don't worry, we'll be careful! hug

Mari

Mar 10th 2013 new

Brenda & Elizabeth, it seems country girls do know how to say it! CowGirl

Good choices!!!

clap

Mar 10th 2013 new

Hi Mari,

Tina Turner - Better be Good to Me rose

www.youtube.com

Mar 11th 2013 new

How about we just come right out and say what we're thinking to the one we care so much about??

Girls, while you are probably that intuitive, us men can't read minds. We're just plain clueless sometimes. Guys, when women are that intuitive, they need to hear you say it.

There's just something to be said for direct and positive communication..

Posts 21 - 30 of 49