Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Christopher-804542 said: How about we just come right out and say what we're thinking to the one we care so much...
(Quote) Christopher-804542 said:

How about we just come right out and say what we're thinking to the one we care so much about??

Girls, while you are probably that intuitive, us men can't read minds. We're just plain clueless sometimes. Guys, when women are that intuitive, they need to hear you say it.

There's just something to be said for direct and positive communication..

--hide--

I agree, Christopher, that communication is an essential part of any relatonship (mariage, family, friends, coworkers, etc.). Nevertheless, subtelty is part of Romance. Most of us, women, need that. I will make sure that once God sends me husband, I'll keep sending him texts, leave sweet notes for him to find, surprise him with a candlelight dinner and hug him and kiss him (since I'll have full consent of the Church by then) when he comes home even if he's all dirty & sweaty and I'l be in a flowing flowery dress wearing high heels. I LUV U

This is just a fun thread. Like one of my favorite young country singers, Easton Corbin, sang: Roll with it! discoball

hug

Mar 11th 2013 new

heartbeat Easton Corbin! biggrin

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Mari, Tina Turner - Better be Good to Me www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Mari,

Tina Turner - Better be Good to Me

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Oh, wao, Sheila... Tina is such a powerful woman that she scares me! eyepopping I'll get this song on the list, video included for an extra kick! laughing

Mari

Mar 20th 2013 new

If I Give My Heart To You
www.youtube.com

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: If I Give My Heart To You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieyIZlCMh88
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

If I Give My Heart To You
www.youtube.com

--hide--

So sweet!!!

hug Mari

Mar 20th 2013 new

When I'm 64- The Beatles

boggled

Mar 20th 2013 new
The Police - Every Breath You Take
Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: The Police - Every Breath You Take
(Quote) Mari-894290 said: The Police - Every Breath You Take
--hide--

Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers

Mar 20th 2013 new

This is a song and wish I have for all...that we find our Catholic hearts desire this year...Happy Easter (trust God with your heart)

www.youtube.com

Mar 21st 2013 new

Hi Mari !

B.B. King- " Hummingbird" rose angel hug heartbeat Sunrise

www.youtube.com

Posts 31 - 40 of 49