Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 21st 2013 new

Natasha Bedingfield " I Bruise Easily " rose angel wave

www.youtube.com

Mar 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Hi all... Inspired by Shara's songs dedicated to a Special ONE and Casey's Subtle Warning....
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Hi all... Inspired by Shara's songs dedicated to a Special ONE and Casey's Subtle Warning...

Here's mine...

Shania Twain - Any Man Of Mine

--hide--

I'm only partially serious but I'll go with "What is Carrie Underwood's 'Before He Cheats'" for $2,000 Trebek. ;) Gotta love Carrie Underwood.

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-828895 said: This is a song and wish I have for all...that we find our Catholic hearts desire this year...Ha...
(Quote) Richard-828895 said:

This is a song and wish I have for all...that we find our Catholic hearts desire this year...Happy Easter (trust God with your heart)

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Thanks for the good wishes to all, Richard. I'm sure it will be Our Year for amy of us!!! rose lovestruck!

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers

--hide--

Hmmm... How's this a Warning Song, Jim??? Battling eyelashes

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Natasha Bedingfield " I Bruise Easily " www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Natasha Bedingfield " I Bruise Easily "

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Oh, Sheile, what a perfect song! We all bruise easily... the tricky part is to find someone who will be a balm to our previous wounds...

hug Mari

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said: I'm only partially serious but I'll go with "What is Carrie Und...
(Quote) Tiffiany-902101 said:

I'm only partially serious but I'll go with "What is Carrie Underwood's 'Before He Cheats'" for $2,000 Trebek. ;) Gotta love Carrie Underwood.

--hide--

Sorry, Alex, I mean Tiffany, but I don't know the answer!!! I guess I lost thw $2,000 laughing

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Hmmm... How's this a Warning Song, Jim???
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Hmmm... How's this a Warning Song, Jim???

--hide--

Perhaps it isn't. My mistake.

Mar 22nd 2013 new
Well that's okay. I change my song to "What is 'Scrubs' by TLC". These women truly knew a lot about warning songs regarding love.
Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Do Right Woman, Do Right Man - Aretha youtu.be
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Do Right Woman, Do Right Man - Aretha

youtu.be

--hide--

Beverly,

Such a great, soulful tune....it isn't suprising that Aretha and so many other great female singers and artists from the Motown Era were former gospel singers! I mixed front-of-house sound for an amazing musical "Beehive" in 2009, about the female groups of the 60's and 70's - there was a great duet with this song and "Natural Woman" woven through.....gave me chills everytime the actresses would sing, in the dark of the hushed theatre. Good advice for CM men, too......be a Do Right Man!

Posts 41 - 49 of 49