Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Cortney-682048 said: THE CLASSIC question that a guy, at least, should never, answer: It's a trap!! Just head for the hills. ...
(Quote) Cortney-682048 said:

THE CLASSIC question that a guy, at least, should never, answer: It's a trap!! Just head for the hills. ;)




"Does this make me look fat?"




"No, honey, you look fine." - That means you didn't answer honestly; you're just trying to pacify.




"Well, [insert honest, constructive criticism]." - We all know how that ends.

--hide--
How large do you think that extra hole in my head is? laughing

A: CM rules say a head shot or 
B: You've always wished you could look inside a guy's head to see what makes him tick?

"A: CM rules say a head shot or B: You've always ..."

Apr 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Never ask questions you don't want to hear the answer to..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Never ask questions you don't want to hear the answer to..

--hide--
Why?
Apr 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: "Do you love me?" (On the second date) "What should we name the children?" (O...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

"Do you love me?" (On the second date)



"What should we name the children?" (On the first date)

--hide--


Get & Lost have a good ring to them!
Apr 10th 2013 new
(Quote) David-955946 said: What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow?
(Quote) David-955946 said:

What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow?

--hide--
Apr 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Maggie-918313 said: Oh!! When are you DUE??
(Quote) Maggie-918313 said:

Oh!! When are you DUE??

--hide--
My mom is expecting mr home for supper at 5! duck
Apr 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Maggie-918313 said: Oh!! When are you DUE??
(Quote) Maggie-918313 said:

Oh!! When are you DUE??

--hide--
My mom is expecting mr home for supper at 5! duck
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) David-955946 said: What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow?
(Quote) David-955946 said:

What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow?

--hide--


I actually ask this in my profile. Don't believe me? Check it out gentleman. wink
Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Steve-111719 said: (Quote) David-955946 said: What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow?
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Quote:
David-955946 said:



What is the average velocity of an unladen swallow?






Would that be an African swallow or a European swallow?

--hide--
Seriously, Steve, have you seen my profile?? laughing
Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I actually ask this in my profile. Don't believe me? Check it out gentleman.
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:

I actually ask this in my profile. Don't believe me? Check it out gentleman.
--hide--

Trolling for browses again, Dawn? wink laughing laughing laughing

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I actually ask this in my profile. Don't believe me? Check ...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Dawn-58330 said:

I actually ask this in my profile. Don't believe me? Check it out gentleman.



Trolling for browses again, Dawn?



--hide--
Always! wink
Posts 41 - 50 of 58