Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I actual...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:
Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Dawn-58330 said:

I actually ask this in my profile. Don't believe me? Check it out gentleman.

Trolling for browses again, Dawn?

Always!
--hide--

Lady Dawn,

It has been a month of Sundays since I felt your presence in the forums. I have no doubt many others feel likewise. I know you have your reasons and would honor and respect those reasons.

I hope life is good to you and for you.

God bless you - always. Praying hug rose

Leon

Apr 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Lady Dawn,It has been a month of Sundays since I felt your presence in the forums. I have...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Lady Dawn,

It has been a month of Sundays since I felt your presence in the forums. I have no doubt many others feel likewise. I know you have your reasons and would honor and respect those reasons.

God bless you - always.

Leon

--hide--

Dear Sir Leon, thank you for your kind and respectful welcome back. I was away from CM for the first time in a LONG time while I was discerning a serious relationship. (Yep, I'm one of those people who actually meets people and makes connections, for those of you who don't know me.) Suffice it to say that he and I didn't work out, won't work out. Am I disappointed? Yes, but I try not to dwell on that. I focus myself on the now and the future, rather than the past. Dan's been calling me the Purveyor of Positivity-- I guess I come by that moniker honestly. I refuse to let disappointment and heartache kill my hopes and dreams. God is bigger that all that. So-- Life is Good, 'cause God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good!

Sir Leon, you spoil me with chivalrous charity. hughughug Blessings to you in TEXAS! rose
Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Lady Dawn,It has been a month of Sund...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:
Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Lady Dawn,

God bless you - always.

Leon

Dear Sir Leon, thank you for your kind and respectful welcome back. I was away from CM for the first time in a LONG time while I was discerning a serious relationship. (Yep, I'm one of those people who actually meets people and makes connections, for those of you who don't know me.) Suffice it to say that he and I didn't work out, won't work out. Am I disappointed? Yes, but I try not to dwell on that. I focus myself on the now and the future, rather than the past. Dan's been calling me the Purveyor of Positivity-- I guess I come by that moniker honestly. I refuse to let disappointment and heartache kill my hopes and dreams. God is bigger that all that. So-- Life is Good, 'cause God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good!

Sir Leon, you spoil me with chivalrous charity. Blessings to you in TEXAS!
--hide--

Lady Dawn,

You are so welcome. Since I had not seen you on here for some time, I am glad it was a potential relationship and not some illness although I am sorry to hear it did not come to fruition. You are still very young and have a bright future. One day, if not here but somewhere, I have no doubt you will meet the love of your life. Your relationship will be clicking on all cylinders.

To me, breakups are not all bad. In my very early, early days laughing each relationship that went south I learned something of value. Each time, I took stock of myself and tried to determine if it was me or it just was not to be.

Ever since my membership in July 2010, you have always been focused and kept God in the center. You will never go wrong doing that.

Blessings to a great gal from Kentucky. Praying hug rose

Leon

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Am I disappointed? Yes, but I try not to dwell on that. I focus myself on the now and the future, rat...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:
Am I disappointed? Yes, but I try not to dwell on that. I focus myself on the now and the future, rather than the past. Dan's been calling me the Purveyor of Positivity-- I guess I come by that moniker honestly. I refuse to let disappointment and heartache kill my hopes and dreams. God is bigger that all that. So-- Life is Good, 'cause God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good!

--hide--

Dawn--What a great attitude & outlook on life! heart I hope to emulate you Bow And I do agree: God is good all the time! theheart

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) "What should we name the children?" (On the first date)
(Quote) "What should we name the children?" (On the first date)
--hide--

Actually, that's aquestion that can lead to a fun, revealing discussion, if done in the right way, meaning 'this is fun, I like being with you, let's reveal more of ourselves in a fun, unassuming yet open way'!!

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Examples?Keep it clean.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Examples?

Keep it clean.

--hide--
Phone call: "Sir/Madam, may I have a moment of your time?"

Apr 13th 2013 new
Where is the body? :P
Apr 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Reena-961146 said: Where is the body? :P
(Quote) Reena-961146 said: Where is the body? :P
--hide--

Uhhhhh was the name of the title changed?
Posts 51 - 58 of 58