Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

What's cooking #46

03/10/2013 new

Well -- what'cha cooking today to celebrate?

My breads went over very well at Franciscan formation, especially the orange-cran-pecan one!! and the banana cake too! I'm being asked to make it all again for next month!! I have to make more for my kids because the leftovers I promised them were taken home by the other Franciscans!!

03/10/2013 new

thank you for starting a new What's Cooking thread, Rachel Chef

Today I made myself a meal my dad would have enjoyed: a big piece of cod fish, baked potato, and French-cut green beans. Those were all his favorites.

03/13/2013 new
What's cooking? That is the question of the day!!
03/13/2013 new
Last night I attempted to make pancakes with a heart shaped mold my sister gave me at Christmas -disaster ----ended up with a broken heart in my skillet....made another 'regular' pancake to have with my sausage and threw away the heart shaped one....perhaps the molds will make good decorations instead....lol
03/13/2013 new
Would they make a good cookie cutter?

I am eating leftovers from meatless Friday: homemade macaroni and cheese. Simple ingredients: Elbow macaroni, Longhorn cheddar, half can of evaporated milk, black pepper.

Stewed tomatoes on top.
03/13/2013 new
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Would they make a good cookie cutter? I am eating leftovers from meatless Friday: homemade macaro...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Would they make a good cookie cutter?

I am eating leftovers from meatless Friday: homemade macaroni and cheese. Simple ingredients: Elbow macaroni, Longhorn cheddar, half can of evaporated milk, black pepper.

Stewed tomatoes on top.
--hide--

Perhaps..
03/13/2013 new

Tomorrow is Pie Day!
You know -- March 14 = 3/14/2013 = 3/14 = 3.14 = pi = pie day!!
I went to my Godmother's funeral thismorning and now am making a super big batch of pie dough so I can make lots of pies tomorrow.
I make them for my family, give some to friends, and sell some to neighbors and acquaintences.
I think I'll be making some double-crust apple, a few many berry, a couple strawberry rhubarb, a couple banana cream, and a couple pumpkin.
What pie will you be celebrating with?
And if you weren't planning on it, why not join in!
Enjoy!!

03/13/2013 new

Great idea to celebrate.

Having a strange combination of cereal and barbecue chicken.

03/14/2013 new

Just took 3 dozen cinnamon rolls out of the oven -- they are for my 2nd grader Theresa to take to school to share to celebrate her birthday which is actually Sunday, St Patrick's Day! In the morning I will ice them with green drizzle and add sprinkles -- she loves sprinkles!

03/14/2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Just took 3 dozen cinnamon rolls out of the oven -- they are for my 2nd grader Theresa to take to school to sh...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Just took 3 dozen cinnamon rolls out of the oven -- they are for my 2nd grader Theresa to take to school to share to celebrate her birthday which is actually Sunday, St Patrick's Day! In the morning I will ice them with green drizzle and add sprinkles -- she loves sprinkles!

--hide--

yummmmm
Posts 1 - 10 of 200