Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 21st 2013 new
Breakfast : grilled coconut bake with cheese
Lunch:I would call it a one pot shrimp w corn and rice leftover from yesterday. cloud You get a Gold Star! biggrin
Aug 21st 2013 new
Curry chicken with yellow rice
Aug 21st 2013 new
(quote) Deborah-125957 said: Skillet lasanga, recipe online, using ground turkey. Yum!
I made it before using yellow bell peppers, zucchini, Italian turkey sausage and pasta bows. It is a smart way to get a home cooked lasagna dinner with out heating up the kitchen en the summertime because you are not using the oven. I even used the grill pan to make the garlic bread. Paired up with a Caesar Salad the meal was considered complete. All that was needed was the wine. and some fruity sherbert topped with ripe berries for dessert.
Aug 21st 2013 new
Making jasmine rice with garlic and mango salsa tomorrow to go with my leftover salmon and Italian squash!
Aug 24th 2013 new
Pork chops with green, red, and yellow bell pepper strips, onions cut in strips, garlic cloves split in half, and mushrooms, seasoned with low sodium soy sauce and corn on the cob for a side.

Aug 24th 2013 new
Baked potato and salad!
Aug 24th 2013 new
Nothing cooking today, State Fair Day: starting at 10:00 am with roasted corn on the cob, 11:00 wild rice / beef hamburger, lime snow cone after that, falafel wisth tsatziki on a stick later, then RC cola, bottle water at 2:30 while watching state fiddle contest, vanilla/honey/sunflower seed ice cream cone, gyros on a stick with more tsatziki sauce and a coke to wrap up the culinary day around 4:00 faint

tomorrow, however, most likely my fave Caribbean Ham and Black Bean Soup... a co-worker gave me a jar of jalapeno jelly this week, and that is a key ingredient of this soup Chef
Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: Nothing cooking today, State Fair Day: starting at 10:00 am with roasted corn on the cob, 11:00 wild rice / beef hamburger, lime snow cone after that, falafel wisth tsatziki on a stick later, then RC cola, bottle water at 2:30 while watching state fiddle contest, vanilla/honey/sunflower seed ice cream cone, gyros on a stick with more tsatziki sauce and a coke to wrap up the culinary day around 4:00

tomorrow, however, most likely my fave Caribbean Ham and Black Bean Soup... a co-worker gave me a jar of jalapeno jelly this week, and that is a key ingredient of this soup
Gluten-free pepper steak wraps with mozzarella. yummylicious. tongue
Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: Nothing cooking today, State Fair Day: starting at 10:00 am with roasted corn on the cob, 11:00 wild rice / beef hamburger, lime snow cone after that, falafel wisth tsatziki on a stick later, then RC cola, bottle water at 2:30 while watching state fiddle contest, vanilla/honey/sunflower seed ice cream cone, gyros on a stick with more tsatziki sauce and a coke to wrap up the culinary day around 4:00

tomorrow, however, most likely my fave Caribbean Ham and Black Bean Soup... a co-worker gave me a jar of jalapeno jelly this week, and that is a key ingredient of this soup
Hey fellow soup junky save a bowl for me. I want the recipe.
Aug 25th 2013 new
sorry, I ate all three bowls embarassed faint

Caribbean Ham and Black Bean Soup: 1 can stewed tomatoes with the liquid, (you can use Mexican stewed tomatoes if you wish, or I've also seen this recipe call for a tablespoon of canned chilies), 1 can black beans rinsed and drained (I only used half a can), 1 cup chopped ham, a small onion chopped, 1/2 cup frozen sweet corn kernals, two cans water, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp ground ginger, and 1/4 tsp ground cumin, a tablespoon of lime juice, and the most important ingredient: 2 tablespoons of jalapeno jelly.
Posts 121 - 130 of 200