Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: sorry, I ate all three bowls

Caribbean Ham and Black Bean Soup: 1 can stewed tomatoes with the liquid, (you can use Mexican stewed tomatoes if you wish, or I've also seen this recipe call for a tablespoon of canned chilies), 1 can black beans rinsed and drained (I only used half a can), 1 cup chopped ham, a small onion chopped, 1/2 cup frozen sweet corn kernals, two cans water, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp ground ginger, and 1/4 tsp ground cumin, a tablespoon of lime juice, and the most important ingredient: 2 tablespoons of jalapeno jelly.
That good?
Aug 25th 2013 new
I can't wait for it to get cooler, so that I can try that! It's too hot to crockpot!!
Aug 26th 2013 new
Nothing like a good sweat to cool you down when it is hot outside. smile
Sep 1st 2013 new
Grilled Italian chicken and spice-y potato chunks, green leaf lettuce salad with carrots, peppers, tomatoes, provolone and colby cheeses, and bowls of sliced peaches and strawberries
Sep 1st 2013 new
Sounds like a meal for a queen,Rachel. You get a Gold Star! rose

We just had macaroni pie and chicken pelau. biggrin
Sep 8th 2013 new
Chicken noodle soup: four chicken thighs, frozen carrots and green beans, some Watkins chicken powder to enhance the flavour, and some packaged Amish Kluski noodles Chef
Sep 8th 2013 new
two kinds of crusty bread -- plain whole wheat (my 11yo Julia's favorite) and cranberry-orange-pecan whole wheat (my 8yo Theresa's favorite and mine too) -- it will be delicious for breakfast! lovestruck!
Sep 12th 2013 new
oatmeal-banana-chocolate chip cookies! for after-school snack :) pictures on my profile since we still can't post pictures here :(
Sep 17th 2013 new
Chicken soup
Sep 20th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Chicken soup
Chocolate banana brownies
Posts 131 - 140 of 200