Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 21st 2013 new

I made unleavened bread on Tuesday to bring to share with my CCD class last night as part of our discussion about Passover and the Last Supper.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Chef stir the pot! Its getting cold!Corn soup's on the fire heart

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Cheeseburgers on the George Foreman grill, one with Swiss, one with cheddar cheese

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Cheeseburgers on the George Foreman grill, one with Swiss, one with cheddar
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Cheeseburgers on the George Foreman grill, one with Swiss, one with cheddar

--hide--
Oh love the cheese.

I had barbeque chicken and rice pie today.

Mar 24th 2013 new

was just going to have a bowl of cereal (as I had more cheeseburgers for lunch), but that Quiznos Lobster Sandwich ad that has been running here for the last couple of weeks got to me, so I zipped down the hill and bought one embarassed

Mar 28th 2013 new

I woke the house with the smell of baking banana bread wafting up the stairs, mingled with brewing coffee. Happy Holy Thursday, everyone!

Mar 28th 2013 new

Mar 28th 2013 new

Mmmmmm.

Mar 29th 2013 new

Cod fish (didn't have any lye for the lutefisk marinade rolling eyes), seasoned with dill, paprika, and Cajun seasoning. Green beans with almonds. Brown/wild rice. Lemon/lime Crystal Light (last one, discontinued flavour, grrrrrrr)

Mar 31st 2013 new

Easter lunch: lamb loin chops (Greek seasoning), baked potato, frozen Meditteranean seasoned vegetables in a marinara sauce. RC 10 to wash it down.

Posts 21 - 30 of 200