Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 1st 2013 new

Lasagna heart

Apr 1st 2013 new

Yesterday, Easter Sunday, I made an asparagus, leek & gruyere quiche.

Tonight I am making a quinoa salad so that my son & his family will have a healthy protein for lunch after they fly in tomorrow from Salt Lake City for a few days.

Apr 5th 2013 new

I'll be making a panini sandwich and waldorf salad for tonight.

Apr 12th 2013 new

Greek chicken (or hard-boiled egg for our vegetarian), pirogies and sour cream, choice of cooked or raw broccoli, carrots, red and yellow peppers, celery, and cranberry-orange-walnut bread too

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Greek chicken (or hard-boiled egg for our vegetarian), pirogies and sour cream, cho...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Greek chicken (or hard-boiled egg for our vegetarian), pirogies and sour cream, choice of cooked or raw broccoli, carrots, red and yellow peppers, celery, and cranberry-orange-walnut bread too

--hide--

did someone say pirogies??? hyper

Apr 17th 2013 new

It's such a beautiful day! I'd love to grill out but haven't gotten the grill set up yet -- there was snow less than a week ago here. I'm making cajun chicken, baked potatoes, carrot-n-cabbage salad, corn, peas, pears, and banana bread. What are you enjoying tonight?

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: It's such a beautiful day! I'd love to grill out but haven't gotten the grill set up...

It's such a beautiful day! I'd love to grill out but haven't gotten the grill set up yet -- there was snow less than a week ago here. I'm making cajun chicken, baked potatoes, carrot-n-cabbage salad, corn, peas, pears, and banana bread. What are you enjoying tonight?

--hide--

Special K with strawberries (right on the edge of being not-so-good), and looking out the back window at the two-to-three foot drifts... cannot see Lake Superior, so the evening's snow has begun. An inch or two by tomorrow, as many as 9 more inches by Friday sad penguin

Remind me again why I am still living here rolling eyes

Apr 18th 2013 new

Oh, Michael! I pray you get warm, sunny days soon! Tell us some of the reasons you do like living there??

This morning we are baking 2 kinds of breads -- Saturday at a little girls' tea party at the library my Julia will be doing a presentation on how to bake bread so we are practicing -- last evening at 7 we mixed up a plain whole wheat (her favorite) and an orange-multi dried fruit -walnut-n-sunnies and let them rise overnight -- the house smells delicious!
Meanwhile, bagels with egg, sausage, gouda and a nice hot coffee.
Have a blessed day, everyone!

Apr 18th 2013 new

Tonight I have invited a friend hug over for dinner. I will be making red rice & andouille sausage for the main course. I think we should have some kind of side dish, but not sure at the moment what would be best. For desert I will make a chocolate dutch baby & have some fresh strawberries. My friend has offered to bring some whipped cream. Should be tasty.

I love to cook a meal to share with people. stir the pot! Its getting cold! It's not fun cooking for one & eating alone most of the time.

Apr 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Oh, Michael! I pray you get warm, sunny days soon! Tell us some of the reasons you do li...

Oh, Michael! I pray you get warm, sunny days soon! Tell us some of the reasons you do like living there??

This morning we are baking 2 kinds of breads -- Saturday at a little girls' tea party at the library my Julia will be doing a presentation on how to bake bread so we are practicing -- last evening at 7 we mixed up a plain whole wheat (her favorite) and an orange-multi dried fruit -walnut-n-sunnies and let them rise overnight -- the house smells delicious!
Meanwhile, bagels with egg, sausage, gouda and a nice hot coffee.
Have a blessed day, everyone!

--hide--

Mild summers with low humidity, lots of lakes, trees, beautiful autumns, and the best fresh drinking water in the world (from Lake Superior). It's just that our winter lasts all the way from mid-October all the way through what some people call "spring".

Tonight: big bowl of oatmeal, with cinnamon, pecans, and coconut shreds. Small glass of grape juice. Skinny-cow mint ice cream sandwich. Had to do something to counter my lunch, which was a large Quiznos chicken fajita sandwich with a Dr Pepper embarassed

Posts 31 - 40 of 200