Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 16th 2013 new
tongue ... lasagna ...
May 16th 2013 new
Shanghai Noodles with Spicy Beef Sauce--probably my son's favorite recipe of mine. I'll find some veggies to add as well on the side. And we'll settle in to watch the final "Office" episode & related program. sad
May 16th 2013 new
Beef ravioli with mushrooms ready for dinner now.
May 18th 2013 new
ethnic food....chicken breast from jordan.....with tumeric over rice....yummy......
May 18th 2013 new
(quote) Shelly-972679 said: ethnic food....chicken breast from jordan.....with tumeric over rice....yummy......
Yummy! Taking it easy today...broccoli cheese baked potatoes!
May 29th 2013 new
crepes tonight....wow....haven't made them for ages.....yummy...with an egg and cheese.....
May 29th 2013 new
Snacked on pineapple fudge You get a Gold Star! cloud
May 29th 2013 new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Snacked on pineapple fudge
Made a chicken gravy/topping in the crockpot today - cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, mushrooms, onions and red peppers and poured over pasta and chicken! Yum!!
May 30th 2013 new
Chicken cacciatore and fresh green salad on the side.
May 31st 2013 new
(quote) Lea-938919 said: Chicken cacciatore and fresh green salad on the side.
Making pork chops, julienne potatoes, and asparagus for dinner!
Posts 51 - 60 of 200