Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 31st 2013 new
oatmeal...I'm on a diet. :_( wide eyed rose
May 31st 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: oatmeal...I'm on a diet. :_(
likewise, bowl of Special K, with some Bran Chex mixed in.. (I won't admit to the Old Country Buffet for lunch today, though shhh)
May 31st 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: oatmeal...I'm on a diet. :_(
Try it with cinnamon, fruit and nuts! They don't add many calories, and it makes it taste great!!
Jun 1st 2013 new
Had one of my favourite meals last night curry crab and dumplings. cloud You get a Gold Star! biggrin
Jun 1st 2013 new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Had one of my favourite meals last night curry crab and dumplings.
Not a darn thing! Maybe McD's or In 'n Out tonight!!
Jun 1st 2013 new
This morning I made blueberry buttermilk pancakes. There are so many--enough to share & to freeze for later.
Wish you all could come over....
Jun 2nd 2013 new
bagles with locks and florida capers....yummy.... Praying Praying rosary
Jun 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Shelly-972679 said: bagles with locks and florida capers....yummy....
Dinner will be breaded chicken (Punko or something like that from Foster Farms), fettuccine Alfredo, Italian squash, and salad. Maybe some ice cream, too!
Jun 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Try it with cinnamon, fruit and nuts! They don't add many calories, and it makes it taste great!!
Thanks Micheal and Chelle, I had oatmeal with apple, banana slices, brown sugar and some milk on Saturday morning~ M M good. wink
Jun 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Dinner will be breaded chicken (Punko or something like that from Foster Farms), fettuccine Alfredo, Italian squash, and salad. Maybe some ice cream, too!
Making sauce today with Italian sausage, garlic bread and salad! Anyone want to cover over? There's more than enough!!
Posts 61 - 70 of 200