Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jun 3rd 2013 new
Hamburger pie tongue
Jun 3rd 2013 new
Roasting a turkey to warm up the house this unseasonably cool day. Of course there will also be mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccoli, peppers, yam, corn, green salad, and pie -- I just picked rhubarb from the garden so I'm making apple-rhubarb. Oh,and bread is baking too.
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Roasting a turkey to warm up the house this unseasonably cool day. Of course there will also be mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccoli, peppers, yam, corn, green salad, and pie -- I just picked rhubarb from the garden so I'm making apple-rhubarb. Oh,and bread is baking too.
Yum! Chelle is hoping Rachel will send leftovers!!
Jun 4th 2013 new
zuccini pancakes, corn on the cob, and carrot salad....and flan for desert...yummy.....
Jun 5th 2013 new
(quote) Shelly-972679 said: zuccini pancakes, corn on the cob, and carrot salad....and flan for desert...yummy.....
I have no idea for tomorrow...maybe leftover pasta with roasted veggies!
Jun 5th 2013 new
Pizza margaritta tonight...made from scratch.....pretty good.....I cut fresh basil to put on it...it was delicious....
Jun 6th 2013 new
(quote) Shelly-972679 said: Pizza margaritta tonight...made from scratch.....pretty good.....I cut fresh basil to put on it...it was delicious....
Chelle made cheese soup with veggies today. So, tomorrow she will have leftovers with something else that goes with it!
Jun 7th 2013 new
Steelhead trout, rice with mixed veggies. Offered bit o'steelhead goldfish to the cat hellokitty , but she would have none of that. Nor would she have any of the canned or dry catfood, either rolling eyes . Cats.

Tonight: chocolate milk with coconut joy ice cream biggrin
Jun 7th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: Steelhead trout, rice with mixed veggies. Offered bit o'steelhead to the cat , but she would have none of that. Nor would she have any of the canned or dry catfood, either . Cats.

Tonight: chocolate milk with coconut joy ice cream
Leftover Italian sausage and roasted veggies tomorrow...not sure what to fix it with, though!
Jun 10th 2013 new
classic stew tonight....cooking now in the crockpot....yummy....
Posts 71 - 80 of 200