Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 12th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 12th 2013 new

rosary Praying Hoping that all the adults involved will be mindful of how fragile a small child's psyche can be....God bless you, Tara, for wanting your cousin to be shielded from harm. hug

Mar 12th 2013 new

rosary Praying Hoping that all the adults involved will be mindful of how fragile a small child's psyche can be....God bless you, Tara, for wanting your cousin to be shielded from harm. hug

Mar 14th 2013 new

For your cousin Praying hug

Mar 14th 2013 new
Peter is so right. Lawyers are first business people.
Mar 16th 2013 new

Thank you. The whole family needs peace throughout this. It's terrible how much my family has suffered. May justice prevail.

Mar 16th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 16th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 16th 2013 new

Will pray for your precious little cousin. May he feel, in a special way, God's great love for him. Praying

Mar 22nd 2013 new
PRAISE GOD! Court was today. My cousin was granted 45 days of temporary sole custody. The father still gets visitation, which is fine. The problem is his mother (child's other grandma). She was a former drug addict and is a born-again Christian, however she has said we worship the devil, among many other things. The judge said that she has never seen a case of mental abuse this bad. It's a shame that things weren't done earlier, as they have been fighting in court for 7 years now. My little cousin has to go to more counseling, this time to reverse the mental abuse. My cousin and the father have to split the costs. The other grandma is not allowed to see my cousin unless she pays a deputy to supervise. My cousin also can't go to her house, which is where the father still lives. In 45 days, they will assess the father and grandmother's mental state. If they have been "rehabbed," then it might go back to joint custody. But I'm hoping the sole custody becomes permanent. Thank you so much for your prayers, and please keep praying that my cousin gets full custody. After 7 years in courts, it needs to end.
Posts 41 - 50 of 56