Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Ya scared me!!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Ya scared me!!
--hide--

laughing That makes two of us!

biggrin

Apr 7th 2013 new

Thank you for organizing the novena and keeping us updated biggrin theheart Happy Spring!

Apr 7th 2013 new

rose Praying rosary theheart

Thank you to everyone who has prayed this Rosary Novena with us, and to David, without whose faith and devotion this would not have happened!! It has been a wonderful experience and blessing to share this with you all. Some of the blessings and graces have been subtle, but have had HUGE positive effect on my life! Thank you Immaculate Heart of Mary for your intercession to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ!! Thank you Jesus Christ for your love, every grace and blessing!!

May God bless everyone, us all, abundantly and always!!

Please join the Rosary Novena again. People who volunteer to organize and post, keep the Novenas happening!!

Three Novenas have been traditionally offered on CM:

rosary Ash Wednesday to Divine Mercy Sunday

rose Assumption of Mary (Aug 15th) to Feast of the Holy Rosary (Oct 7th)

Praying All Saints (Nov 1st) to Christmas Eve (Dec 24th)

rose Praying rosary :theheart:

Apr 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: Thank you to everyone who has prayed this Rosary Novena with us, and to David, wit...
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

Thank you to everyone who has prayed this Rosary Novena with us, and to David, without whose faith and devotion this would not have happened!! It has been a wonderful experience and blessing to share this with you all. Some of the blessings and graces have been subtle, but have had HUGE positive effect on my life! Thank you Immaculate Heart of Mary for your intercession to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ!! Thank you Jesus Christ for your love, every grace and blessing!!

May God bless everyone, us all, abundantly and always!!

Please join the Rosary Novena again. People who volunteer to organize and post, keep the Novenas happening!!

Three Novenas have been traditionally offered on CM:

Ash Wednesday to Divine Mercy Sunday

Assumption of Mary (Aug 15th) to Feast of the Holy Rosary (Oct 7th)

All Saints (Nov 1st) to Christmas Eve (Dec 24th)

--hide--

WAIT!! I also meant to specifically thank Linda - 442926, and Sherrill-Anne - 13557, for their beautiful meditation posts each day!!

embarassed faint biggrin

Apr 8th 2013 new

Thank you every one!! Praying this novena with all of you through Lent was such a true blessing. My mom and 3 sisters joined once again which made it all the more special for me. I received answered prayers and am so very humbled by Our Lord's Divine Mercy and Love. I was at a low point and this along with going to daily mass brought me much closer to Our Lord during this very Holy time of year.
God bless you all and may Our Lady's Mantel cover and protect you and your families.
Laura

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Thank you every one!! Praying this novena with all of you through Lent was such a true blessing. M...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Thank you every one!! Praying this novena with all of you through Lent was such a true blessing. My mom and 3 sisters joined once again which made it all the more special for me. I received answered prayers and am so very humbled by Our Lord's Divine Mercy and Love. I was at a low point and this along with going to daily mass brought me much closer to Our Lord during this very Holy time of year.
God bless you all and may Our Lady's Mantel cover and protect you and your families.
Laura

--hide--

Thank God for answered prayers, and Immaculate Heart of Mary for her intercession!! I am so happy to hear of your wonderful news!!

God Bless!

theheart

Amy

Apr 8th 2013 new

David - 364112 sends along a message:

David sends his love and thanks to all who participated in the Rosary Novena. He also wants to encourage everyone to continue to pray the Rosary, and to promote devotion to the Rosary, and join the next Rosary Novena that will begin on August 15th!!!

Apr 9th 2013 new

Thanks to David for suggesting this.

2013 has been a very good Lenten season for me, and this Novena has been a wellspring of grace.

--Chris

Apr 9th 2013 new

wave hug Thanks for helping us through the novena.Thanks for those who joined its great to know we were in this together.Easter blessings to you'll and your families.

Posts 131 - 139 of 139