Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Might be putting on the miles on the Cobalt this weekend. I actually have plans to ge...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Might be putting on the miles on the Cobalt this weekend. I actually have plans to get together with some friends at Dave & Buster's in Homestead on Friday night. (from Catholic Alumni Club, though I think this is not an official CAC event)

--hide--

Sounds like great fun!!! clap

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I am strongly considering it. It's been a while since I've visited the cathed...

I am strongly considering it. It's been a while since I've visited the cathedral in Wheeling. And hey --- how can I resist an outing in WHEELING?

--hide--

Wheeling, Wheeling, Wheeling Rolling Along Rolling Along Rolling Along

Hey! I thought you may say how can you resist an outing with some ladies? faint (just kidding) It will be good to see you Zoom biggrin

May 2nd 2013 new
I realized I haven't sung in my church choir the last three Sundays. I've decided I want to get back on track with that this Sunday. However, I may still be able to meet you ladies for lunch at Cheddar's and whatever afternoon excursion we decide on, because choir is doing the 8:30 Mass. Presuming we get out by 10:00 (a pretty safe bet), I can be at Cheddar's between 11:30-12:00. Will that work?
May 2nd 2013 new
Just noticed the bit about miniature golf .... Is that Rolling Along accessible? scratchchin
May 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Just noticed the bit about miniature golf .... Is that accessible?
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Just noticed the bit about miniature golf .... Is that accessible?
--hide--

Zoom - I haven't researched all the different places that we were discussing. We will just make sure we do something that you are able to do biggrin

If I have time this weekend, I'll try to research this information as I've never been to Wheeling before, other than to drive thru it wink

May 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I realized I haven't sung in my church choir the last three Sundays. I've decided I want to get b...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I realized I haven't sung in my church choir the last three Sundays. I've decided I want to get back on track with that this Sunday. However, I may still be able to meet you ladies for lunch at Cheddar's and whatever afternoon excursion we decide on, because choir is doing the 8:30 Mass. Presuming we get out by 10:00 (a pretty safe bet), I can be at Cheddar's between 11:30-12:00. Will that work?
--hide--

Zoom - Mass at St. Joseph's is at 10:30am. I don't know how far Cheddar's is away from there, but you will probably be waiting for us to get there, but not too long I imagine (within 30 minutes).

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-641892 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Just noticed the bit about miniature golf .... Is th...
(Quote) Michelle-641892 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said: Just noticed the bit about miniature golf .... Is that accessible?

Zoom - I haven't researched all the different places that we were discussing. We will just make sure we do something that you are able to do

If I have time this weekend, I'll try to research this information as I've never been to Wheeling before, other than to drive thru it

--hide--

I have done miniature golf in the past, but it's been ages. And I think I used my crutches when I did it before. But I don't have the standing endurance that I used to.

I'm sure there are zoom friendly mini golf courses out there somewhere. That's why I was asking.

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I have done miniature golf in the past, but it's been ages. And I think I used my...

I have done miniature golf in the past, but it's been ages. And I think I used my crutches when I did it before. But I don't have the standing endurance that I used to.

I'm sure there are zoom friendly mini golf courses out there somewhere. That's why I was asking.

--hide--

I think then mini-golf is out....I just called and she doesn't believe it's Rolling Along friendly. I spoke with the woman at the Good Zoo (if that's something that we had in mind) and first it's $9 admission. She said there are hills but there's a shuttle this weekend that can take us to the different parts of the zoo and we just have to give them a tip

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-641892 said: I think then mini-golf is out....I just called and she doesn't believe it's :r...
(Quote) Michelle-641892 said:

I think then mini-golf is out....I just called and she doesn't believe it's Rolling Along friendly. I spoke with the woman at the Good Zoo (if that's something that we had in mind) and first it's $9 admission. She said there are hills but there's a shuttle this weekend that can take us to the different parts of the zoo and we just have to give them a tip

--hide--

Thanks for checking. Nice that the zoo has a shuttle. thumbsup Some hills I can tackle, it depends on how steep they are.

May 3rd 2013 new

I just saw this thread! I'm only 1 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh! Is this open to newbies?

Posts 31 - 40 of 75