Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Debbie-514749 said: Oh... I'd love to know where to get that guide. Do you know how to get a hold of one Jim?
Debbie, it was an insert in the Pittsburgh Catholic www.pittsburghcatholic.org last month. The publication is available at many local churches, but I do not know how to get back issues.
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-826315 said: Debbie, it was an insert in the Pittsburgh Catholic http://www.pittsburghcatholic.org/ last month. The publication is available at many local churches, but I do not know how to get back issues.
Thanks so much Jim.... I'll be sure & check it out... rose
Jun 15th 2013 new
There are Theology on Tap events at Monroeville's Rivertowne Pour House for Catholic young adults. The next one is this Wednesday, June 19, at 7 pm. I would love to see some more CatholicMatch members there!
Jun 17th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-826315 said: There are Theology on Tap events at Monroeville's Rivertowne Pour House for Catholic young adults. The next one is this Wednesday, June 19, at 7 pm. I would love to see some more CatholicMatch members there!
That's a great idea...you should start a thread in the forums and see who's interested. You may get some CM young adults interested.

I went to one of those when I was in my 30's. It was great!
Jun 17th 2013 new
Thank you, Michelle. I might post the next one in a new topic. For now, I decided to use the existing topic geared toward Pittsburgh area members.
I have only been attending Theology on Taps in the past year, so I was not sure how long they have been happening.
Posts 71 - 75 of 75