Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Last week it was Beyonce, Niki Menage, Lady Gaga... now this. Are people reading too much into these performers or is there really something concerning at work?

vigilantcitizen.com

Mar 12th 2013 new

I don't know. I have heard of this and I imagine she is not the one who put together these visuals. I don't know. UGH. It is disgusting.

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I don't know. I have heard of this and I imagine she is not the one who put together these vi...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I don't know. I have heard of this and I imagine she is not the one who put together these visuals. I don't know. UGH. It is disgusting.

--hide--

Another let down? No it is no suprise to me that she would give up going from classy to trashy.

Mar 12th 2013 new

Those women would be lucky if they could write their names out in full let alone plan such visuals.

Whether there is some sneaky Illumninati/Masonic/whatever thing going on I think is moot in the face of the bigger issues. The fact they dance around like floozeys teaching young girls that their value lies between their legs and they're only "cool" and can only be "loved" if they sleep wth every boy in their class. LIkewise, young men are being taught that women are available for sex 24/7 and if they're not, "no" actually means "yes", but women, who always want sex and like being raped, also like to trick men.

So yeah, no actually means yes and its fine to dress like a prostitutute to earn affection.

I think that's a far more serious issue then whether or not there's a goat skull in the video clip.

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I don't know. I have heard of this and I imagine she is not the one who put together these vi...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

--hide--

Maybe she's practicing for a performance at Bohemian Grove? The joke's on her when she finds out that the Grovers are interested only in male peformers.

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Those women would be lucky if they could write their names out in full let alone plan such visual...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

Those women would be lucky if they could write their names out in full let alone plan such visuals.

Whether there is some sneaky Illumninati/Masonic/whatever thing going on I think is moot in the face of the bigger issues. The fact they dance around like floozeys teaching young girls that their value lies between their legs and they're only "cool" and can only be "loved" if they sleep wth every boy in their class. LIkewise, young men are being taught that women are available for sex 24/7 and if they're not, "no" actually means "yes", but women, who always want sex and like being raped, also like to trick men.

So yeah, no actually means yes and its fine to dress like a prostitutute to earn affection.

I think that's a far more serious issue then whether or not there's a goat skull in the video clip.

--hide--

I agree. The whole scenario being acted out is ridiculous. I can't imagine what Ms. Swift is thinking. I found the comments area of the article interesting. Something is very wrong when this becomes the theme-- the white wedding dress/viginity then girls dressed in black wearing ugly garters that look trashy and then men dancers and flames and the whole appearance of it and sleazy looking dark kind of dancing and then this one pose that Ms Swift gets into after she is in black. Sick-- all of it.

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-687929 said: Last week it was Beyonce, Niki Menage, Lady Gaga... now this. Are people reading too much into t...
(Quote) Denise-687929 said:

Last week it was Beyonce, Niki Menage, Lady Gaga... now this. Are people reading too much into these performers or is there really something concerning at work?

vigilantcitizen.com

--hide--
I am a fan of country music and I have never considered Taylor Swift as part of that group. Her voice has no inflection and it's sounds like she drones on about the guys she's dated. It's sad that some singers try country music as a way to get into the industry. I'm not suprized by her actions at the Brit awards because she doesn't seem to have direction and it comes through in her music.

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Theresa-911246 said: I am a fan of country music and I have never considered Taylor Swift as part of that group. Her...
(Quote) Theresa-911246 said:

I am a fan of country music and I have never considered Taylor Swift as part of that group. Her voice has no inflection and it's sounds like she drones on about the guys she's dated. It's sad that some singers try country music as a way to get into the industry. I'm not suprized by her actions at the Brit awards because she doesn't seem to have direction and it comes through in her music.

--hide--
Correction-suprised

Mar 12th 2013 new

Thank you Elizabeth, Naomi, Sean and Theresa for your comments.

I liked Taylor Swift's singing, but now I am disappointed in her.

Mar 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Those women would be lucky if they could write their names out in full let alone plan such visual...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

--hide--

Yes, there are.

That said, the spiritual aspects of these performances is worrisome as well. The Madonna (aka, "that signer") performance from the 2012 superbowl was very full of Masonic occultism; the "character" played seems to be the Queen of Night from Mozart's The Magic Flute, widely acknowledged as being a Masonic allegory for "enlightened" absolutism. That is to say, rule by a cognitive elite that are "illuminated" with the false "wisdom" of Freemasonry versus authority in the service of the Church and Her rights.

en.wikipedia.org

Posts 1 - 10 of 30