Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Thanks, Rosemarie. One morning, on praying the Liturgy of the Hours (Domingo II del Tiempo Ordina...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

Thanks, Rosemarie.

One morning, on praying the Liturgy of the Hours (Domingo II del Tiempo Ordinario, Primera Lectura, Año I), I read this from St. Paul's Epistle to the Romans: "Now to the one who works, his wage is not credited as a favor, but as what is due." I will not even get my due, nor will I ask for it. I just hope that, by exercising patience and defending others' rights, I will get my due in Heaven. I hope to make a deposit in a bank where moth or thieves can get to it.

Mari

--hide--

Mari mes prieres vous accompagnent et je pris que le bon Dieu eclaircirait votre chemin. smile hug rosary

Since you speek French i am going to put a French prayer for you smile theheart Praying

Quand mes pas ralentissent,

donne-moi, Seigneur, de continuer la route

en accueillant ton aide.

Quand mon cur bat plus fort,

donne-moi, Seigneur, de reconnatre enfin

quil bat avec le tien. AMEN.

God is always with you

TKC rose

Therese
Mar 12th 2013 new

hug Therese!!!

May our hearts beat to his rythm!!! He's a God of Joy and of Grace. You are an example. theheart

Mari

Mar 13th 2013 new

You are truly an inspiration Mari.... Please count on my prayers...

May God grant you His Peace... rose hug rose

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-514749 said: You are truly an inspiration Mari.... Please count on my prayers... May God grant you His...
(Quote) Debbie-514749 said:

You are truly an inspiration Mari.... Please count on my prayers...

May God grant you His Peace...

--hide--

What goes around, comes aroung, Deb!!!

All of you are so wonderful, helpful and unselfish. hug theheart

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Merci bien, ma chere Francine. Je suis tres heureusse maintenent. I will deffi...

Merci bien, ma chere Francine. Je suis tres heureusse maintenent.

I will deffinitely go talk to a priest so that he may help me find out if I have trensgressed. In my heart, I know that I have not done what my natural self would have wanted. Today's battle has been won because I've had all of you by my side. One battle at a time. Then the war that I'm in will be won by Him. I'm a mere vessel. I know that doing His will will help much more than any material compensation I will ever have.

I will sleep in Peace, my dear Sister in Christ.

Mari

--hide--

Thank you, Mary, for your kind words. You are in my prayers. Please keep me in yours. Blessings. wave

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Francine-132290 said: Thank you, Mary, for your kind words. You are in my prayers. Please keep me in yours. ...
(Quote) Francine-132290 said:

Thank you, Mary, for your kind words. You are in my prayers. Please keep me in yours. Blessings.

--hide--

hug

I resigned. I'll wait for them to come up with a settlement. I'll just take it. I believe that those that needed a voice to speak for them got a start; those that pushed me to fight, will see that I practice what I preach - patience, tolerance, forgiveness.

Thanks, Francine, and all others for help in discening what I had to do.

hug Praying Mari

Mar 13th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Tim-307635 said:
(Quote) Tim-307635 said:

--hide--

Thanks, Tim, for your prayers. After this has finally come close to an end, I'm so tired, I just had some acetaminophen for a headacke. Even dinner has not settled well.

hug

Mar 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Dear CM Friends: As some of you know, I'm quitting my job. By July I shoud have moved to the ...

Dear CM Friends:

As some of you know, I'm quitting my job. By July I shoud have moved to the countryside to work in a little town inside a dormant volcano to work with the Parish priest and the few nuns who tend to the sick, the extremely poor and the elderly (sometimes all packed into one person).

I know that there is a very fine line bewteen Justice and revenge (note that I don't capitalize it). Management is trampling all over everyone in the office, and I'm the only one with the guts / freedom to say: Enough.

My "problem" is that I have so much political clout that I just have to make one phone call and they willl have so many inspectors, that the company will pay a lot of fines, and shake all the way to Spain (our main offices) and Abu Dhabi (our owners).

I feel that I'm standing over a cliff, and I'm afraid to fall into a pit. It's my soul's life that's at stake. I understand perfectly well that this temptation has come to me now that I subscribed again for a month, and I'm learning / remembering what being a Child of God is all about; I'm trying to pray the 54 day Novena & go to daily Mass (can't always, but try); I adopted a Cardinal for the Conclave and more... above all, it's Lent!

I don't want to be selfish and ask for prayers today, of ll days, when I wish we were all in a retreat praying for the Conclave, but I'm really in a life or death situation.

"And do not be afraid of those who kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul. But instead fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in Hell." Mt 10:28

Bless you all,

Mari

--hide--

interesting post. you will do the right thing.you understand the dynamic of what is going on.prayers to you.
Mar 14th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 51 - 60 of 85