Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 14th 2013 new

Mari,

Unfortunately there is a lot of unfairness going on right now for example in my job they want to cut 3 million from our budget again and I'm in danger of loosing the few hours I have. Due to the economy not recuperating as fast I think this is happening in a lot of countries.
I admire you, I think you made the best decision.
If you already have a job to go to that seems so fulfilling then you are blessed that's a huge motivation.
wave Praying

Mar 14th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Roystan-340472 said: Prayers offered.
(Quote) Roystan-340472 said:

Prayers offered.

--hide--

Thanks you for your support, Roystan. It's awesome to have an Aussi praying for a Panamanian through a Gringo site! Talk about the true Catholicity of the Church!

hug Mari

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Myriam-344031 said: Mari,Unfortunately there is a lot of unfairness going on right now for example in my job...
(Quote) Myriam-344031 said:

Mari,

Unfortunately there is a lot of unfairness going on right now for example in my job they want to cut 3 million from our budget again and I'm in danger of loosing the few hours I have. Due to the economy not recuperating as fast I think this is happening in a lot of countries.
I admire you, I think you made the best decision.
If you already have a job to go to that seems so fulfilling then you are blessed that's a huge motivation.

--hide--

You are correct, Myriam. Some poeple make life difficult. On the other hand, it is a chance for us to truly rise above it all - towards God.

Our economy is booming, unlike most of the rest of the world. I don't have a job waiting. God called me to his vinyard, and I'm jumping without a parachute. His angels will catch me.

hug Mari

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-112790 said: interesting post. you will do the right thing.you understand the dynamic of what is going on.praye...
(Quote) Tom-112790 said:

interesting post. you will do the right thing.you understand the dynamic of what is going on.prayers to you.
--hide--

Happy B-day, Tom!!! Happy Birthday!

I will offer a prayer of thanksgiving for you at Mass this afternoon.

hug Mari

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

--hide--

hug Thanks, Bernie.

Mari

Mar 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Mari-894290 said: I resigned. I'll wait for them to come up with a settlement. I'll just...
(Quote) Mari-894290 said:

I resigned. I'll wait for them to come up with a settlement. I'll just take it. I believe that those that needed a voice to speak for them got a start; those that pushed me to fight, will see that I practice what I preach - patience, tolerance, forgiveness.

Thanks, Francine, and all others for help in discening what I had to do.

Mari

--hide--
Those are words to live by, patience, tolerance and forgiveness. I am adding that my repertoire. I admire your fight Mari and your wisdom. Eileen
Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Those are words to live by, patience, tolerance and forgiveness. I am adding that my repertoire. I admi...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Those are words to live by, patience, tolerance and forgiveness. I am adding that my repertoire. I admire your fight Mari and your wisdom. Eileen
--hide--

hug hug hug Praying

While watching the Papa Francisco's Te Deum today, I offered prayers of thanksgiving for all in CM.

Mari

Mar 15th 2013 new

Mari, may our good Lord bless you, guide you, and protect you always.Praying rosary theheart hug rose

Mar 15th 2013 new

First I pray for the protection of Mary over you. May the breastplate and sword be used in the Lords name--for his will. We are his children and he will hold us close to his heart.

I have been in a similiar position as well. It is hard to be on God's path. Our prayers surround you today. With that said, I caution you not to leave the fight too quickly. Sometimes, we do not get to choose the path God leads us on. While we may want to run and hide in times of trouble, I have learned that often God may actually be calling us to stand post and be there to allow His will to be done. Be a witness.

Based on the comments I have read so far, you are being held in prayer. You have angels surrounding you and holding you up. And know that truth will always shine through--no matter how deeply buried it may seem.

I hold you up in my prayers today and wish you the grace only the Holy Spirit can provide.

Posts 61 - 70 of 85