Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

04/12/2013 new

Fun! gardener

04/12/2013 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: Fun!
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said:

Fun!

--hide--

Go Fun Go. cool

04/15/2013 new

At least 7 W and 5 M = Laurel, MaryG, Diane, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, Lesa, Bernard, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob .. maybe CM Mary from NY.

Plus 4 Maybes from Lexington Christian Singles.

We expect MANY more from non-CMers.

Anyone w/ CDs by Frank Sinatra, Roy Orbison, Beatles - bring 'em.

04/17/2013 new

At least 8 W and 5 M = Laurel, MaryG, Diane, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, Lesa, Gail from Cincy, Bernard, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob .. maybe CM Mary from NY.

Plus 5 Maybes from Lexington Christian Singles.

Anyone w/ CDs by Frank Sinatra, Roy Orbison, Beatles - bring 'em. How about "Walk of Life" by Dire Straits, "Crocodile Rock" by Elton John, "Wagon Wheel" by Darius Rucker, "White Liar" by Miranda Lambert, "Unchained Melody" by The Righteous Brothers.

Apr 20 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: At least 10 W and 7 M = Laurel, MaryG, Diane, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, Lesa, Gail from Cincy, Janice, El...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

At least 10 W and 7 M = Laurel, MaryG, Diane, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, Lesa, Gail from Cincy, Janice, ElizabethS, Bernard, Michael, Charles, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob .. maybe CM Mary from NY.

6 Maybe from Lexington Singles, and 3 Maybe from Cincy.

We're out recruiting more.

--hide--

Apr 21 new

At least 7 W and 6 M = Laurel, MaryG, Diane, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, Lesa, Greg from Cincy, Bernard, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob .. maybe CM Mary from NY.

Plus 5 Maybes from Lexington Christian Singles.

Apr 21 new

I found the closet motel to St. Leo's which is America's Best Value Inn, Lexington It is 2.5 miles from the church. I don't know if I can write the web booking site info in this forum. I'm sure someone will say something. I live 2 1/2 hrs away, and I didn't want to spend approximately 5 hrs on the road so I'm spending the night!

Evening Mass is at 5pm Saturday and 9:30am on Sunday. I'm bringing my recipe Kentucky Bootlegger beans(a version of Bake Beans) to the Party. I know this food item will travel well.

Apr 21 new

(Quote) Diane-925819 said: Evening Mass is at 5pm Saturday and 9:30am on Sunday. I'm bringing my recipe Kentucky Boo...
(Quote) Diane-925819 said:

Evening Mass is at 5pm Saturday and 9:30am on Sunday. I'm bringing my recipe Kentucky Bootlegger beans(a version of Bake Beans) to the Party. I know this food item will travel well.

--hide--

St. Leo's Church is next to the Parish Hall, and the Derby should start around 6:30pm.

Kentucky Bootlegger beans = Yum Yum.

Apr 21 new

Put me down as a maybe Bob!! I'm just assuming there will be a TV there for all of us to watch the Derby? gardener

Apr 21 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Put me down as a maybe Bob!! I'm just assuming there will be a TV there for all of us to watc...
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

Put me down as a maybe Bob!! I'm just assuming there will be a TV there for all of us to watch the Derby?

--hide--

Becki - CM Diane from Hamilton, and Cincy meetup Greg are attending. See if a carpool can be coordinated.

There are 3 Cincy Dance people (Christine, Lois, and Pauletta) who might be carpooling.

MaryG, who heads the Social Committee at St. Leo, has assured me she'll project a laptop to a wall so we'll see a large Derby.

Will add you as a Maybe - thank you - Bob

Posts 11 - 20 of 58