Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 04 new
This sounds fun. Maybe in the future I will attend one of these derbies.
May 04 new
Hi Mike! It is like a pecan pie except the filling is chocolate - asked the same thing when I moved here. The interesting thing about living in several states is they all have something special to call their own!
May 04 new

(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: Hi Mike! It is like a pecan pie except the filling is chocolate - asked the same thing when I moved her...
(Quote) Laurel-904204 said: Hi Mike! It is like a pecan pie except the filling is chocolate - asked the same thing when I moved here. The interesting thing about living in several states is they all have something special to call their own!
--hide--

Go Laurel Go - get psyched for Go Derby Go !!!! Time to cry while singing "My Old Kentucky Home" shown live on NBC, bugle call to the Post .. then Horses CHARGE !!!

Was programming yesterday during the Kentucky Oaks, but my Client and I watched the wonderful stretch run where a 36-to-1 won. I commented maybe today's Derby will have a similar finish.

Found out this AM that Calvin Borel is on 10-to-1 Revolutionary - watch out.

May 04 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: You are a hoot Bob. (Hey, we need a horse Emoticon! Closest I could find was a cowboy! ) May not ...
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

You are a hoot Bob. (Hey, we need a horse Emoticon! Closest I could find was a cowboy! ) May not be there right at 3pm. But I will definately be there before they play "My Old Kentucky Home"!!

--hide--

Just get there Becki Baby. Starts at 6:24pm. We can look at all the Ladies' hats in the rain while singing "My Old Kentucky Home".

May 04 new

At least 9 W and 9 M = Laurel, MaryG, Janice, POF Chris, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, CM Becki, Lesa, Greg from Cincy, Bernard, Dave, Charles, Vernon, Pete, Ron, Jerry, and Bob.

Update = 23 Maybes = Debrah, Judy, Stephen, Michael, Kelley, Ed, Martha, Elizabeth, Sherry, JR, Michelle + 3, 4 from St. Leo, Bonnie + 1, JoAnn + 1, and DebbieD.

Music = Nat King Cole, Sinatra, Glenn Miller, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Celine Dion, George Strait, George Jones, early 60s, Brad Paisley, The Band Perry ..... others ...

May 04 new

Hey Mike, send me your address and I'll send you a piece..all the way to California!! It's very rich, just one piece will do!

May 04 new

GO Calvin GO!!!!! clap clap Bow

Praying all the jocks and horses have a safe ride. Praying Praying

May 04 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: GO Calvin GO!!!!! Praying all the jocks and horses have a safe ride.
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

GO Calvin GO!!!!!

Praying all the jocks and horses have a safe ride.

--hide--

Go Calvin and Gary Stevens Go - bugle call - CHARGE !!!!!

Posts 51 - 58 of 58