Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Apparently proving that old adage that a child shall lead them. Apparently the legislator...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Apparently proving that old adage that a child shall lead them. Apparently the legislators either could not answer or chose to ignore a simple question from a child.

Leaves you wondering who was intelligent, the child asking such a simple yet profound question or the men and women who did not answer her.

--hide--

Profound is exactly right. She seemed so poised, staring them down and calmly asking the question again.

Unfortunately she did not change any of those cold, cold hearts in that room. The bill passed the senate. Like most states, Minnesota is dominated by extreme liberals who reside in and near large cities (Minneapolis and St Paul). But outstate Minn. is conservative by a huge margin.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Tom, you can register an account with Youtube and upload your video. Then you can share it with...
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Tom, you can register an account with Youtube and upload your video. Then you can share it with others who you know who have social network accounts and that is how videos get passed around.

--hide--

Thanks very much for the info, Beverly. The video is a newscast from WCCO TV (CBS) in Minneapolis. They probably have some kind of copyright on it or something. Once they found out what I was using it for, those uber liberal so an so's would probably have me arrested. I am surprized they haven't deleted the video off the internet already.

Mar 14th 2013 new

You are probably correct. Still, great video, and thanks for posting it. That little girl is inspiring.

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: Try this link, Marianne..... minnesota.cbslocal.com.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

Try this link, Marianne.....

minnesota.cbslocal.com

If this doesn't work let me know, this is a must see video, and should be put on youtube.

--hide--

Tom, I got the video, Thanks. I was just wondering because I did not see any followup to her question by
the Senate, whether they were speechless or not. I thought that was shown, or am I mistaken?

Mar 16th 2013 new

Bump.

This video must be seen by as many people as possible.

Posts 11 - 15 of 15