Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

03/14/2013 new

I have 2 cats (well, 3, but one has been missing for about 10 days). Cats are most definitely better than dogs! Though dogs are cute, too, especially puppies.

03/14/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Alright the battle is on, who is better, dogs or cats? You can post a video or a statement show...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Alright the battle is on, who is better, dogs or cats? You can post a video or a statement showing who you like better. My vote goes for dogs because dogs are happy and they think you are the best person in the world even if you are grumpy, when you come home from school or work your dogs will be there licking your face and jumping around and they cant wait to see you, while cats don’t notice if you are there or not as long as they get their food.

--hide--
Dogs are better- loyal, always happy to see you, and protective. Cats are part of a sinister, feline conspiracy to subjugate mankind and rule the world. Wait, they've already accomplished that! Bow hellokitty

03/14/2013 new

Buddy - left
Oreo - right
Vacuum merely a household appliance, it has no name

"Buddy - left Oreo - right Vacuum merely a househ..."

The boys that I live with.

03/14/2013 new
DOGS hand down! I have a 9 year old yorkie, that I can snuggle up with and give kisses to. I'm not sure if a cat could tolerate all my affection.
03/14/2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:
Buddy - left
Oreo - right

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Buddy - left
Oreo - right

--hide--
How adorable Beverly! I miss my baby girl Kasie. She was a shitzu Pekinese mix and the runt of the liter. She was hit by a car three years ago this January. She was my first dog ever that belonged to me and not the whole family but I guess she also was the family pet. She was a mommy's girl and I used to say "us girls have to stick together". Funny how they become almost human. Every time I make a ham sandwich, I think of her. No matter where she was in the house, she would come running for a bite!
03/14/2013 new
cat ears + kittens + those little pink pads on their paws + purring = a googolplex of excellence

ergo: CATS > DOGS

q.e.d.

i put it in mathematical terms. you can't argue mathematics.
03/14/2013 new
(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Dogs are better- loyal, always happy to see you, and protective. Cats are part of a sinister, feline conspiracy...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Dogs are better- loyal, always happy to see you, and protective. Cats are part of a sinister, feline conspiracy to subjugate mankind and rule the world. Wait, they've already accomplished that!

--hide--
Hi Peter, I always think that cats look like little mountain lions and they scare me. Silly huh? They are that small but their teeth and claws are a lot sharper than mine! Eileen
03/14/2013 new
(Quote) Tom-112790 said: a giant dog wont harm its master. a similar sized act would kill you any time only reason your cat doesnt t...
(Quote) Tom-112790 said:

a giant dog wont harm its master. a similar sized act would kill you any time only reason your cat doesnt tear you aoart is because its too small
--hide--
I am with you! Happy Birthday to you Tom!
03/14/2013 new

[quote]Eileen-890971 said: How adorable Beverly! I miss my baby girl Kasie....

Girl, I would have had a real breakdown. I just can't imagine life without these babies. I'm so sorry about your loss of your sweet girl.

03/14/2013 new
(Quote) Rich-180042 said: cat ears + kittens + those little pink pads on their paws + purring = a googolplex of excellence ergo: CAT...
(Quote) Rich-180042 said: cat ears + kittens + those little pink pads on their paws + purring = a googolplex of excellence

ergo: CATS > DOGS

q.e.d.

i put it in mathematical terms. you can't argue mathematics.
--hide--
You forgot very sharp teeth, hissing, and claws that gouge down to the muscle! Did you ever hear a cat fight? Holy molely....it makes my skin crawl! I am allergic too....just addendum.
Posts 31 - 40 of 61