Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: I love black cats and I am no witch. There coats are shiny velvety making them the mo...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

I love black cats and I am no witch. There coats are shiny velvety making them the most elegant of all cats.

--hide--

Oh... I don't think I'm a witch - otherwise I would have bewitched someone by now! laughing - but I think my ex does shhh

I named him Gato (male) and then found out from a neighbor that it's a Gata (female). Someone put the cutest collar around her neck... which reminds me that I ran out of food for her! embarassed

Mari

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Oh... I don't think I'm a witch Mari
(Quote) Mari-894290 said: Oh... I don't think I'm a witch Mari
--hide--

Witch - no. Bewitching, yes.

Mar 14th 2013 new

I've had both and you can't really compare them because they both have plusses and cons. Cats are much more fun and entertaining. Watching them chase strings and laser lights is hysterical. However, litter boxes are something I never want to do again...so gross no matter how many I tried. Yes, even those self cleaning ones are gross. Dogs take a lot more care and you can't leave them alone as someone else said and have to kennel them to vacation. Plus, some can be noisier and more destructive. However, dogs are easier to teach tricks and as someone else said are loyal and loving usually and some are good protectors. My dog suzi is very smart and sweet to all. She is not a protector though for sure. She has cancer now according to the vet though, so her time is limited, which makes me very sad. I don't want another pet for a while after Suzi dies.

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Rich-180042 said: cat ears + kittens + those little pink pads on their paws + purring = a googolplex of excellence ...
(Quote) Rich-180042 said: cat ears + kittens + those little pink pads on their paws + purring = a googolplex of excellence

ergo: CATS > DOGS

q.e.d.

i put it in mathematical terms. you can't argue mathematics.
--hide--

I never thought of it in mathematical terms before. If you raise them right from birth cats can be just as affectionate as dogs. Mine was but I literally delivered him. Does that make me a midwife? LOL

Mar 15th 2013 new

I have had both cats and dogs in my life. Both are equally entertaining and loving and challanging at the same time! Dogs do love ya unconditionally while cats tend to want to be loved between 200 am and 500 am!!! I have an awesome kitty now. She is a quiet cat, but can get her point across as to what she wants. I do believe that I am the one who is "owned" by her!! The "queen " of the castle. God is so good to give us our companion animals, whether they be dogs or cats . And birds are really neat pets as well. I had a parakeet named Elmer who used to dance on his perch and sing /whistle along with the Andy Griffith theme song.

Mar 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Alright the battle is on, who is better, dogs or cats? You can post a video or a statement showing who you li...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Alright the battle is on, who is better, dogs or cats? You can post a video or a statement showing who you like better. My vote goes for dogs because dogs are happy and they think you are the best person in the world even if you are grumpy, when you come home from school or work your dogs will be there licking your face and jumping around and they cant wait to see you, while cats don’t notice if you are there or not as long as they get their food.

--hide--

MUST LOVE DOGS. I have a CRUSH on Diane Lane!!!! m.youtube.com
Mar 21st 2013 new

Can't believe I missed this show Dogs vs. Cats www.youtube.com

Mar 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Can't believe I missed this show Dogs vs. Cats http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-HeaVX1-QY
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Can't believe I missed this show Dogs vs. Cats www.youtube.com

--hide--

They both are great as pets but cats are way easier to care for.

Mar 21st 2013 new
Dogs, dogs And more dogs. Well I don't have one right now which is goos since I'm gone way too long to appreciate a dog but hope to have one again some day.
Mar 22nd 2013 new

I love dogs, but I am definitely a cat person......but let's hope I don't turn into a crazy cat lady! (hence why I'm on CM) Lol :)

Posts 41 - 50 of 61