Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

A very blessed birthday to my favorite Yankees fan on CM .... as well as the queen of the music threads ....

Many happy returns of the day! Happy Birthday! present party hug stir the pot! Its getting cold! You get a Gold Star!

Rolling Along <---- wheelies for the birthday girl

oh and by the way .... TIGERS RULE .... YANKEES DROOL .... raspberry laughing duck

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: A very blessed birthday to my favorite Yankees fan on CM .... as well as the queen of the music th...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

A very blessed birthday to my favorite Yankees fan on CM .... as well as the queen of the music threads ....

Many happy returns of the day!

<---- wheelies for the birthday girl

oh and by the way .... TIGERS RULE .... YANKEES DROOL ....

--hide--
zoom you always crack me up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHERINE! Happy Birthday! beer clap lil mikie lady's handkerchief party princess rose Cheers! note :wolfwhistle: :note: :note:

Mar 13th 2013 new

Happy Birthday,Katherinewave flower Happy Birthday! hug rose clap Happy Birthday! balloon party present

Mar 13th 2013 new

Katherine,

Happy Birthday and wishing you so many more. You have endured much and you richly deserve to enjoy a day hopefully free from pain and suffering.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, embrace Katherine in your loving arms.

clap fez hersheyskiss lil mikie Cheers! note party Praying hug rose

Leon

Mar 13th 2013 new
And what a birthday present today for our Kath - Our new Holy Father, Pope Francis! pope I am sure this is a birthday she will remember for a long time biggrin
Mar 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: A very blessed birthday to my favorite Yankees fan on CM .... as well as the queen of the music threads .......

--hide--
Happy Birthday Ketherine!
Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: A very blessed birthday to my favorite Yankees fan on CM .... as well as the queen of the music th...

--hide--
zoom, thank you so kindly for the 'birthday fora'!! you know how much i love music and dancing....dancing, reminds me....dwts is coming back next monday....woohoo!!! but no maks... wide eyed

no, no, you got it backwards.....it's YANKEES RULE ....TIGERS DROOL.... wink rose

Mar 14th 2013 new

you are so right, jane....zoom usually does have us 'cracking up'!! wink laughing cool laughing

thanks for the birthday wishes.... hug rose

Mar 14th 2013 new

thank you, brian, for my birthday greetings....stay out of trouble wink rose

Mar 14th 2013 new

dear leon, t'was a wonderful day. mom & i delayed our lunch to watch live news of our new pope. (lunch became dinner & lunch, with leftovers for me...) smile

thank you, southern man for the beautiful wishes and prayers. i had a marvelous day, darling, simply marvelous... wink hug rose

Posts 1 - 10 of 55