Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: And what a birthday present today for our Kath - Our new Holy Father, Pope Francis! I am sure this is a b...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: And what a birthday present today for our Kath - Our new Holy Father, Pope Francis! I am sure this is a birthday she will remember for a long time
--hide--
you have got that right, zoom!!! 2:06pm est the live news began...i am certain to remember the seagull, also... smile cool rose

Mar 14th 2013 new

dear eileen, thank you for my birthday wishes.... hug rose

Mar 14th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Belated Happy Birthday Katherine! Happy Birthday!

Mar 14th 2013 new

thank you for the birthday wishes, jerry.... hug rose

Mar 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: And what a birthday present today for our Kath - Our new Holy Father, Pope Francis! I am sure this is a birthday...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: And what a birthday present today for our Kath - Our new Holy Father, Pope Francis! I am sure this is a birthday she will remember for a long time
--hide--
Surely, that must be a good sign, Katherine! Not everyone gets a new Pope (and papal blessing) for their birthday. Happy Birthday! pope

I'll never forget my birthday, 2012....I got the wrong president...Obama. rolling eyes

Happy Birthday, Song Lady! rose rose rose
Mar 14th 2013 new
And guess who remembered your birthday? wink present Happy Birthday!

www.youtube.com
Mar 14th 2013 new

dear mary, thank you for the lovely birthday message....from, 'song lady' hug hug hug rose rose

Mar 14th 2013 new

scratchchin scratchchin hmmm....i guess i am gonna have to keep wondering mary, song did not come up on youtube boggled hug rose

Mar 14th 2013 new

Happy Day-After-Birthday Katherine Happy Birthday! party present embarassed hug

Mar 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: dear eileen, thank you for my birthday wishes....
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

dear eileen, thank you for my birthday wishes....

--hide--
Hi Katherine. I think I may have passed your exit on the highway going to New London breach. I am from MA originally and we loved going to the shore. Eileen
Posts 11 - 20 of 55