Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

03/14/2013 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Hi Katherine. I think I may have passed your exit on the highway going to New London breach. I am from MA origina...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Hi Katherine. I think I may have passed your exit on the highway going to New London breach. I am from MA originally and we loved going to the shore. Eileen
--hide--
I meant beach! Hahaha!
03/14/2013 new

Happy birthday Katherine. wave

03/14/2013 new

wow, that is quite the cake, michael....hope everyone joins in and gets a slice....thank you, michael.... hug hug rose rose

03/14/2013 new
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: hmmm....i guess i am gonna have to keep wondering mary, song did not come up on youtube
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

hmmm....i guess i am gonna have to keep wondering mary, song did not come up on youtube

--hide--
Really? It works for me. Ok. Another try. It's not a full song...just your buddy with a short Happy Birthday! message...

www.youtube.com
03/14/2013 new

Happy Birthday! party present note Many happy wishes throughout the year for you, Katherine!!

03/14/2013 new

Late but extended Birthday Wishes, Chica! Congratulations on your very special birthday gift of our new and gracious Pope. Hugs & prayers always! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! note pinata party present

03/14/2013 new
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: zoom, thank you so kindly for the 'birthday fora'!! you know how much i love music and dancing.......
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

zoom, thank you so kindly for the 'birthday fora'!! you know how much i love music and dancing....dancing, reminds me....dwts is coming back next monday....woohoo!!! but no maks...

no, no, you got it backwards.....it's YANKEES RULE ....TIGERS DROOL....

--hide--

Happy Birthday Katherine.

Happy Birthday! Praying balloon note party present
03/14/2013 new

i also love the shore, eileen.....smile hug rose

03/14/2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I meant beach! Hahaha!
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I meant beach! Hahaha!
--hide--
lol, i knew that....wink laughing

03/14/2013 new

thank you, yukon john for the birthday wishes....hope you enjoyed your birthday, too....wave rose

Posts 21 - 30 of 55