Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: Happy Birthday Katherine.
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

Happy Birthday Katherine.

--hide--
josephine, thank you for the birthday wishes...rose rose

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Many happy wishes throughout the year for you, Katherine!!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Many happy wishes throughout the year for you, Katherine!!

--hide--
beverly, thanks for the happy wishes....hug hug across the skies...rose

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Ria-570234 said: Late but extended Birthday Wishes, Chica! Congratulations on your very special birthday gift of our...
(Quote) Ria-570234 said:

Late but extended Birthday Wishes, Chica! Congratulations on your very special birthday gift of our new and gracious Pope. Hugs & prayers always!

--hide--
riacita, thank you for your wishes. i know, how is that for a special birthday....i'll remember this one for a long time & the seagull sitting on the chimney in rome...heart hug hug rose

Mar 14th 2013 new

party Happy Birthday, Katherine! clap

Mar 15th 2013 new

Mea culpa, mea culpa........Didn't see this yesterday.......

Katherine -- I hope your day was special and blessed. May you enjoy many more.... rose cookie Happy Birthday! wave hug hug hug

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Mea culpa, mea culpa........Didn't see this yesterday....... Katherine -- I hope your da...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Katherine -- I hope your day was special and blessed. May you enjoy many more....

--hide--
mea culpa...ray....it was wednesday!!rolling eyes rolling eyes how many people do you know who get a new pope on their birthday?? i am to remember this birthday for a long, long time!! thanks for the wishes, sir ray....hug hug rose rose

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Mea culpa, mea culpa........Didn't see this yesterday....... Katherine -- I hope your da...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Katherine -- I hope your day was special and blessed. May you enjoy many more....

--hide--
mea culpa...ray....it was wednesday!!rolling eyes rolling eyes how many people do you know who get a new pope on their birthday?? i am to remember this birthday for a long, long time!! thanks for the wishes, sir ray....hug hug rose rose

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: mea culpa...ray....it was wednesday!! how many people do you know who get a new pope on their...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

mea culpa...ray....it was wednesday!! how many people do you know who get a new pope on their birthday?? i am to remember this birthday for a long, long time!! thanks for the wishes, sir ray....

--hide--
Oh, no....another mea culpa......Good grief. Time slips by so fast -- too fast at times.

Well, the day turned out to be really special for you and that's what counts. hug hug hug

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Oh, no....another mea culpa......Good grief. Time slips by so fast -- too fast at times. Wel...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Oh, no....another mea culpa......Good grief. Time slips by so fast -- too fast at times.

Well, the day turned out to be really special for you and that's what counts.

--hide--
nah....you are just older & have that disease....'crc'...laughing laughing laughing

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Happy Birthday, Katherine!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Happy Birthday, Katherine!

--hide--
thank you, lina....hug rose

Posts 31 - 40 of 55