Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: nah....you are just older & have that disease....'crc'...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

nah....you are just older & have that disease....'crc'...

--hide--
Ooooh, Katherine -- you're gonna get it....... irked laughing

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Katherine-480844 said: nah....you are just older & have that dis...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Katherine-480844 said:

nah....you are just older & have that disease....'crc'...

Ooooh, Katherine -- you're gonna get it.......

--hide--
oh, you love me & you know it....wink smile heart rose

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: oh, you love me & you know it....

oh, you love me & you know it....

--hide--
shhh shhh shhh tongue wink

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: zoom, thank you so kindly for the 'birthday fora'!! you know how much i love music an...

zoom, thank you so kindly for the 'birthday fora'!! you know how much i love music and dancing....dancing, reminds me....dwts is coming back next monday....woohoo!!! but no maks...

no, no, you got it backwards.....it's YANKEES RULE ....TIGERS DROOL....

--hide--
Happy Birthday, Katherine! Sorry I'm a few days late. Happy Birthday! Isn't this time of our lives just grand?!

Mar 16th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Lady K !!! rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose :cake: :praying: :praying: :praying:

Fair winds, clear skies, and BEACH !

Mar 16th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Happy Birthday, Katherine! Sorry I'm a few days late. Isn't this time of our lives just g...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Happy Birthday, Katherine! Sorry I'm a few days late. Isn't this time of our lives just grand?!

--hide--
dear margo, life sure can get interesting!! thank you for the birthday wishes...hug hug rose rose

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: Happy Birthday Lady K !!! Fair winds, clear skies, and BEACH !
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

Happy Birthday Lady K !!!

Fair winds, clear skies, and BEACH !

--hide--
professor, i like my birthday wishes from you....hug rose hug rose

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

--hide--
kevin, thanks for the birthday greetings....keep playing tha music...wink hug rose

Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: kevin, thanks for the birthday greetings....keep playing tha music...

kevin, thanks for the birthday greetings....keep playing tha music...

--hide--

www.youtube.com

Posts 41 - 50 of 55