Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 13th 2013 new

Habemus Papam! clap biggrin biggrin theheart

God bless Pope Francis I pope Praying

rosary

Mar 13th 2013 new
God bless Francis I and God bless us all. Let's see how his plan unfolds.
Mar 13th 2013 new

CHAMPAGNE ALL AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Mar 13th 2013 new

Francisco I Praying rosary

Mar 13th 2013 new
So excited to be Catholic today!! Bless our new Pope! I hope there is more emphasis on social justice, since he seems to be an advocate for that.
Mar 13th 2013 new
Que Dios lo bendiga y cuide! Pope Francis I. Yes! And he's from South Amrica.
Mar 13th 2013 new

Pope Francis is the perfect doctor for the people of world right now in need of healing, and the prescription is love and faith.

Mar 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Maggie-918313 said:
(Quote) Maggie-918313 said:
--hide--

biggrin theheart
Mar 13th 2013 new

I'm stoked. I seriously almost cried when Pope Francis came out. This is awesome. I wonder which Francis he took his name after.

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-216393 said: SO EXCITING! I think he either from Canada or Brazil...
(Quote) Tom-216393 said:

SO EXCITING! I think he either from Canada or Brazil...

--hide--

Strike one and two, he is from Argentina. biggrin

Posts 21 - 30 of 51