Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

03/15/2013 new

I am responding to the post above mine. Don't you know how the forums work? I shouldn't HAVE to include the post if I am responding to it in total. Now if I were disecting it, that would be another matter.

It appears only a couple of people don't have a clue what I am responding to.

03/15/2013 new
Praying for the end of liberal/progressive Catholicism! Praying theheart rosary
03/15/2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-350671 said: I am replying to the post above mine. I thought you understood how the forums worked.
(Quote) Bernie-350671 said:

I am replying to the post above mine. I thought you understood how the forums worked.

--hide--

Many people view the forums in flat mode, where the posts appear chronologically rather than threaded by reply. The post those users see above yours will generally not be the one you are responding to.

Another advantage of quoting the post you are responding to is that when responding to a small part of a long post you can edit out the extraneous portions, making it clear which part you are addressing.

Posts 191 - 193 of 193