Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 13th 2013 new

Praying pope

Mar 13th 2013 new

What a joy to be part of the one holy catholic and apostolic church! Since this was my first conclave, I'm so excited!

Vive Pape Francois! theheart

Mar 13th 2013 new

I am totally thrilled He looks like he means business!! Amen!! rosary theheart Praying Praying

Mar 13th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 13th 2013 new

God Bless Pope Francis! What an exciting day for Catholics worldwide!

Mar 13th 2013 new

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! When I heard this at school today, I about cried!! I'm so excited!! Even my non-Catholic friends and co-workers were talking about it and watching the coverage!! It's so cool! :) Deo Gratias! biggrin biggrin Praying Praying theheart

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said: Archbishop of Buenos Aires, Argentina. en.wikipedia.org ...
(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said:

Archbishop of Buenos Aires, Argentina.

en.wikipedia.org

Mother Mary, Mother of the Holy Church, bless him and keep him under your holy mantle.

--hide--
Praying popeAmen.

God bless the Pope.

Mar 13th 2013 new

Maria,

I am very happy for all Catholics in Argentina!

Ahora tenemos papa de las americas! Pienso que el Santo Padre probablamente va a visitar Argentina antes (o despues) de visitar Brasil para el Dia Mundial de la Juventud. Que piensa?

(Now we have a pope from the Americas! I think the Holy Father will probably visit Argentina before (or after) visiting Brazil for World Youth Day. What do you think?

-William

Mar 13th 2013 new
God help him!! Praying.
Mar 13th 2013 new

Praying pope

Posts 11 - 20 of 39