Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/14/2013 new

Praying Praying

03/14/2013 new

Amen Praying Praying
I'm happy that he is from Latin America!

03/14/2013 new

Prayers offered.

03/14/2013 new

pope clapPraying

03/14/2013 new

I am so overwhelmed with joy at the election of our new Pope. Pope Francis I. Love it! My cup runneth over at the sheer humility and holiness of our new Papa! We are so blessed.!

03/14/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: I am so overwhelmed with joy at the election of our new Pope. Pope Francis I. Love it! My cup...
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

I am so overwhelmed with joy at the election of our new Pope. Pope Francis I. Love it! My cup runneth over at the sheer humility and holiness of our new Papa! We are so blessed.!

--hide--

With all of the arrogant leaders we have in this country it is so uplifting to see someone so humble. I just heard on Catholic radio an interview of a cardinal by Raymond Arroyo. The cardinal said the new pope went to pick up his bags from wherever he was staying during the conclave. He then proceeded to ask how much he owed for his room and board. Blew me away!

03/14/2013 new

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty,
my memory, my understanding,
and my entire will,
All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me.
To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will.
Give me only your love and your grace,
that is enough for me.

Amen

Praying

03/14/2013 new

Please pray for Pope Francis and that all negative attacks against him by CM members in the Culture and Current Events forum STOP - especially in the Pope Francis thread! Praying

03/15/2013 new

(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said: Archbishop of Buenos Aires, Argentina. en.wikipedia.org ...
(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said:

Archbishop of Buenos Aires, Argentina.

en.wikipedia.org

Mother Mary, Mother of the Holy Church, bless him and keep him under your holy mantle.

--hide--

Dt. Francis Xavier pray for our new pope, St. Francis of Assisi pray for our new pope. Praying rosary theheart

Posts 31 - 39 of 39