Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

The new movie, Restless Heart, about St. Augustine, is debuting around the country.

I am in Chicago, so I wanted to let people know that the showing here will be on Sunday, March 24th (Palm Sunday):

March 24th - Illinois Chicago, IL - Tele Lumiere And Noursat present the film RESTLESS HEART at the Portage Theater, 4050 North Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago. There will be one performance on Sunday, March 24th at 6 p.m. Admission is $10 per person. For more information and reservations, contact: Simone Romanos, 630 770 6712, romanosgs@hotmail.com; or Vera Maalouf, vsmaalouf@wi.rr.com; or Dr. Joyce Rabbat, jrabbat@gmail.com. All proceeds will benefit the mission of Tele Lumiere And Noursat, a global, Christian television network from the Middle East.

If you are around the country, here is the website to see when it's showing in your area:

www.restlessheartfilm.com

Mar 13th 2013 new

Good movie. CM Helen from Springfield and I went to see it when it was showing for the last time in Peoria about a month ago. We had five showings, each which benefited a new Women's Center being established next to the abortion clinic in town.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2