Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My sister is in intense pain

Mar 13th 2013 new

My sister is in intense abdominal pain and nobody knows what's wrong. This has been going on for at least a year, starting of relatively mild to now pretty severe. Every 5 weeks like clockwork she is literally bedridden with pain and cannot move because of it. It lasts all day and she has begun to develop a fever with it as well. She has had a CT scan done, numerous blood draws to check for things, and I don't know what else. She's seen her GP, two or three other doctor's from that practice, a couple ER doctors, a GYN, and a GI doctor. Nobody can give her a concrete answer of what is wrong. We thought the medication the GYN have her was helping because she was on week 5 and nothing was happening but it just didn't happen on the exact day she predicted. So the medication is a bust. I'm really scared for her and I hate seeing her in so much pain. She's my big sister and I love her a lot and I don't want there to be something wrong with her. Any recommendations on a novena to pray for her? We're thinking about St. Jude...

Mar 13th 2013 new

Prayers for a positive outcome. hug theheart Praying

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Allison-949110 said: My sister is in intense abdominal pain and nobody knows what's wrong. This has been going o...
(Quote) Allison-949110 said:

My sister is in intense abdominal pain and nobody knows what's wrong. This has been going on for at least a year, starting of relatively mild to now pretty severe. Every 5 weeks like clockwork she is literally bedridden with pain and cannot move because of it. It lasts all day and she has begun to develop a fever with it as well. She has had a CT scan done, numerous blood draws to check for things, and I don't know what else. She's seen her GP, two or three other doctor's from that practice, a couple ER doctors, a GYN, and a GI doctor. Nobody can give her a concrete answer of what is wrong. We thought the medication the GYN have her was helping because she was on week 5 and nothing was happening but it just didn't happen on the exact day she predicted. So the medication is a bust. I'm really scared for her and I hate seeing her in so much pain. She's my big sister and I love her a lot and I don't want there to be something wrong with her. Any recommendations on a novena to pray for her? We're thinking about St. Jude...

--hide--

www.catholic-saints.info

healing prayers... Praying rosary theheart hug

Mar 13th 2013 new

I would pray to St. Gianna...she was a physician and had her own gynecological troubles (assuming that is what it is, based on your description).

Prayers for your dear sister! Praying hug

Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Allison-949110 said: My sister is in intense abdominal pain and nobody knows what's wrong. This has been going o...

--hide--
My daughter Amy had the same thing happen to her and it turned out to be Kidney stones. If they have not check for this, make sure they do. I will keep her in mty prayers. God bless.

Mar 13th 2013 new

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Mar 13th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 14th 2013 new

--hide--

Allison, I pray that your sister will get well very soon. St. Jude is fine but I also want to recommend novena to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal and/or also to Our Mother of Perpetual Help. God bless. Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary theheart theheart theheart

Mar 14th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 14th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Posts 1 - 10 of 39