Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 14th 2013 new

Ulcerative Colitis?

Mar 14th 2013 new

Praying rosary Prayers for her comfort, and for finding the cause of her pain.

Mar 14th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 14th 2013 new

For your sister that a doctor finds her real illness ASAP.
Praying

Mar 14th 2013 new

ST Scholastica, Pray for us

Mar 14th 2013 new
REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
Mar 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Allison-949110 said: My sister is in intense abdominal pain and nobody knows what's wrong. This has been going on for at least...
(Quote) Allison-949110 said:

My sister is in intense abdominal pain and nobody knows what's wrong. This has been going on for at least a year, starting of relatively mild to now pretty severe. Every 5 weeks like clockwork she is literally bedridden with pain and cannot move because of it. It lasts all day and she has begun to develop a fever with it as well. She has had a CT scan done, numerous blood draws to check for things, and I don't know what else. She's seen her GP, two or three other doctor's from that practice, a couple ER doctors, a GYN, and a GI doctor. Nobody can give her a concrete answer of what is wrong. We thought the medication the GYN have her was helping because she was on week 5 and nothing was happening but it just didn't happen on the exact day she predicted. So the medication is a bust. I'm really scared for her and I hate seeing her in so much pain. She's my big sister and I love her a lot and I don't want there to be something wrong with her. Any recommendations on a novena to pray for her? We're thinking about St. Jude...

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying
Mar 14th 2013 new
Is she offering up the pain for the reparation of sin? Some good from the situation rosary
Mar 14th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Mar 14th 2013 new
If she has not been tested for gluten intolerance, that is an easy test--swab of the mouth, and a change of diet. It seems to be the last thing tested for with stomach/abdominal pain. Prayers for comfort and healing
Posts 11 - 20 of 39