Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Allison-949110 said: My sister just came out of surgery. They removed her appendix which apparently was pretty bad. Everything els...
(Quote) Allison-949110 said:

My sister just came out of surgery. They removed her appendix which apparently was pretty bad. Everything else was fine, praise God. Thank you all for the prayers!

--hide--
Very good Allison. Praise God for all. I hope she had a fast recovery and healthful future. Eileen
Mar 14th 2013 new

Praying Praying theheart

Mar 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Allison-949110 said: My sister is in intense abdominal pain and nobody knows what's wrong. This has been going on for at least...

My sister is in intense abdominal pain and nobody knows what's wrong. This has been going on for at least a year, starting of relatively mild to now pretty severe. Every 5 weeks like clockwork she is literally bedridden with pain and cannot move because of it. It lasts all day and she has begun to develop a fever with it as well. She has had a CT scan done, numerous blood draws to check for things, and I don't know what else. She's seen her GP, two or three other doctor's from that practice, a couple ER doctors, a GYN, and a GI doctor. Nobody can give her a concrete answer of what is wrong. We thought the medication the GYN have her was helping because she was on week 5 and nothing was happening but it just didn't happen on the exact day she predicted. So the medication is a bust. I'm really scared for her and I hate seeing her in so much pain. She's my big sister and I love her a lot and I don't want there to be something wrong with her. Any recommendations on a novena to pray for her? We're thinking about St. Jude...

--hide--

Prayers for you sis allison..

on the very practical side---i would look to some altenative practitioners--naturopaths,chiropractors,osteopaths.. who may have a different perspective on the problem
Mar 14th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Mar 14th 2013 new

Prayers for her quick recovery. Praying

Mar 14th 2013 new

Hi Allison,
So sorry to hear about your sister's pain. have they looked into endometriosis? My sister went thru' the same thing ( that you talk about) also they might want to do some intensistinaldiagnostic work. Sometimes part of the intentistine over laps and the pain can be excruciating. Just suggesting...Sending Hail mary's your way.

Mar 14th 2013 new

rosary rose Praying I will pray for healing and good health for your sister.
Mary

Mar 14th 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Allison-949110 said: My sister just came out of surgery. They removed her appendix which apparently was pretty bad. ...

My sister just came out of surgery. They removed her appendix which apparently was pretty bad. Everything else was fine, praise God. Thank you all for the prayers!

--hide--

Prayers Allison for thanksgiving and for healing. The appendix is a quirky little organ. Most people think of appendix trouble as sudden and serious, but I have heard of and knew one person who had several bouts with theirs before someone found them to be the problem. . .I hope this helps your sister feel better quickly. hugs

Posts 31 - 39 of 39