Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 22nd 2013 new

Thought twice before they spoke there would be a lot less regrets thumbsup

Mar 22nd 2013 new

Susan,

Thank you for this topic. I've been checking back in after posting a few days ago and it made me smile and I needed a smile today!!

So if everyone would keep sharing such beautiful thoughts. . .

Mar 22nd 2013 new
It's all wonderful- great and poetic! And I agree with all of you, so as we hope of everyone to do...we must take action and become the light for everyone! (at least that's my approach) I do my very best to be kind to those who people in my school don't even look at such as the janitors - so I am friends with them and help clean my classroom...smile to those who need comfort and give generously. Anyways you are in the right place and I loved reading your responses. God bless you all it makes my membership with match be worthwhile and blessed.
Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Susan, Thank you for this topic. I've been checking back in after posting a few days ...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Susan,

Thank you for this topic. I've been checking back in after posting a few days ago and it made me smile and I needed a smile today!!

So if everyone would keep sharing such beautiful thoughts. . .

--hide--

angel

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Ana-940270 said: It's all wonderful- great and poetic! And I agree with all of you, so as we hope of everyone to do...w...
(Quote) Ana-940270 said: It's all wonderful- great and poetic! And I agree with all of you, so as we hope of everyone to do...we must take action and become the light for everyone! (at least that's my approach) I do my very best to be kind to those who people in my school don't even look at such as the janitors - so I am friends with them and help clean my classroom...smile to those who need comfort and give generously. Anyways you are in the right place and I loved reading your responses. God bless you all it makes my membership with match be worthwhile and blessed.
--hide--

So true Ana. While I try hard to do this, I know I fall short. Thanks for the reminder biggrin

Mar 22nd 2013 new
Susan I have a feeling you always do...the fact that you brought this topic to light and everyone had so much insight and fun responding -you touched a special place in people's conscious. Hence, you gave all of us something special to think about and give back. To you I am grateful. God bless you. So what's your next topic?
Mar 23rd 2013 new

If everyone looked at the glass half full instead of half empty,

If everyone can get up in the morning and thank God for the gift of life

If everyone spent time just BEING with their loved ones.

If everyone used the bin instead of littering

AND

If everyone on this site responded to winks and messages

wink tongue wave rolling eyes wink wink

Mar 23rd 2013 new

If everyone would stop assuming they know what someone else's thoughts/motives are, and instead give them the benefit of the doubt and hear them out.

Mar 23rd 2013 new
[quote] Thank you Ana !! I actually do have some ideas :0)
Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: If everyone "smiled" to all they come in contact with....
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

If everyone "smiled" to all they come in contact with....

--hide--

I'm happy to say that I've got this one nailed! biggrin (If nothing else, it keeps them wondering what I'm up to!) wink

Posts 51 - 60 of 67