Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

How do I get a delete button? I've spoken with other members on the site and they have that option, but for some reason it is just not on my profile. I would like to delete my older pictures and just have recent ones.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Mar 14th 2013 new

When you click on Manage Photos and then click on Edit Photos it should bring up the list. When you click on one of the pictures and it pops up, Delete this Photo should be a choice.. You don't have this?

Mar 15th 2013 new

If you happen to use Internet Explorer 7, that version is no longer supported & you would need to upgrade to a more recent version. Those using IE7 do experience the problem that you described.

Mar 16th 2013 new

You can find it- just go to profile>manage photos>edit photos>organize photos & you'll see a "delete photo" option on that page.

Mar 17th 2013 new

I have IE8. When I open "organize photos", I do not see any toolbar or options available to delete photos. Please advise.

Mar 18th 2013 new

I am experiencing the same problem, I cannot delete any photos nor can I comment on any of my photos... Help?

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Tracie-553193 said: I have IE8. When I open "organize photos", I do not see any toolbar or options available to del...
(Quote) Tracie-553193 said:

I have IE8. When I open "organize photos", I do not see any toolbar or options available to delete photos. Please advise.

--hide--

Hi Tracie,

Take a minute and click on the little "?" question Icon in the upper right of CM screen. You should see a drop down menu. Click on the one which says "your browser/computer" . This should give you an idea if things are matched up correctly. If you still have problems please click on the option further down to submit a Help Ticket explaining the issue. Hope this helps somewhat. smile

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-790653 said: I am experiencing the same problem, I cannot delete any photos nor can I comment on any of my p...
(Quote) Melissa-790653 said:

I am experiencing the same problem, I cannot delete any photos nor can I comment on any of my photos... Help?

--hide--

HI Melissa,

Please take a minute and click on the little "?" question Icon in the upper right of CM screen. You should see a drop down menu. Click on the one which says "your browser/computer" . This should give you an idea if things are matched up correctly. If you still have problems please click on the option further down to submit a Help Ticket explaining the issue. Hope this helps somewhat. smile

Mar 22nd 2013 new

I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm using Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 10 however your website recognizes is as Msie 7.

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Rynil-342205 said: I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm using Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 10 however yo...
(Quote) Rynil-342205 said:

I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm using Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 10 however your website recognizes is as Msie 7.

--hide--

Rynil, Please submit a "Help Ticket" for this issue. I wish i could give you better advice but i use Firefox and Windows 7, and have no issues.

Thanks and good luck. Dave

Posts 1 - 10 of 11