Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Jim is banned for under usage of emoticons
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Jim is banned for under usage of emoticons

--hide--

Melissa is banned for being disrespectful to her elders!

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Melissa is banned for being disrespectful to her elders!
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Melissa is banned for being disrespectful to her elders!

--hide--

Jim is banned for using an unoriginal reason to ban tongue

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Jim is banned for using an unoriginal reason to ban

Jim is banned for using an unoriginal reason to ban

--hide--

Melissa is banned for being delusional.

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Melissa is banned for being delusional.
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Melissa is banned for being delusional.

--hide--

Jim is banned for disrespecting his youngers eyebrow

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Jim is banned for disrespecting his youngers

Jim is banned for disrespecting his youngers

--hide--

Who says I disrespected my "youngers"? Maybe I banned you becayse you send cold Canadian air down on us sweet, innocent people in Pennsylvania.

Banned nevertheless.

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Who says I disrespected my "youngers"? Maybe I banned you becayse you send co...
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Who says I disrespected my "youngers"? Maybe I banned you becayse you send cold Canadian air down on us sweet, innocent people in Pennsylvania.

Banned nevertheless.

--hide--

Jim is banned because he is implying I can control the weather. . . and also because he keeps replying to my bans (and supposedly we ban those who ban before us) laughing

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Jim is banned because he is implying I can control the weather. . . and also becau...

Jim is banned because he is implying I can control the weather. . . and also because he keeps replying to my bans (and supposedly we ban those who ban before us)

--hide--

Melissa is banned, just because. I'll figure out the reason later.

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Melissa is banned, just because. I'll figure out the reason later.
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Melissa is banned, just because. I'll figure out the reason later.

--hide--

Haha it was bound to happen that one of us would run out of reasons rolling eyes Surprise, surprise, Jim is banned! surprised I'm sure noone saw that one coming laughing

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Haha it was bound to happen that one of us would run out of reasons Surprise, surp...

Haha it was bound to happen that one of us would run out of reasons Surprise, surprise, Jim is banned! I'm sure noone saw that one coming

--hide--

You do, of course, realize that each time you ban me I look at your pic and it's like you are sneering at me, so there, you are banned for that!

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: You do, of course, realize that each time you ban me I look at your pic and it's like you ar...
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

You do, of course, realize that each time you ban me I look at your pic and it's like you are sneering at me, so there, you are banned for that!

--hide--

laughing lol you are unbanned for being funny and instead I am applauding you clap

Posts 41 - 50 of 200