Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

I just wanted to share this article...such simple, logical advice that we all forget!

www.danoah.com

Mar 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: I just wanted to share this article...such simple, logical advice that we all forget! ...
(Quote) Laura-824866 said:

I just wanted to share this article...such simple, logical advice that we all forget!

www.danoah.com

--hide--

Wow... I think anyone who has been previously married can identify with at least some of these.. Great suggestions.

Mar 15th 2013 new

awesome!

Mar 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Laura-824866 said: I just wanted to share this article...such simple, logical advice that we all forget! http:/...

www.danoah.com

--hide--

Great article whether you have been married/divorced/widowed or never married. Great things to remember!!!!!
Mar 15th 2013 new

I really like these, especially 'dont yell at her'. I remember telling my kids, often, 'If you want to talk to me, come talk to me'. So much better than yelling, and so simple. Good advice for spouses too.

Mar 15th 2013 new
I actually cried! I'm reliving all of this again working on my annulment. I thought there was something wrong with me but now I see that a lt of guys do this too.... Thanks for sharing
Mar 15th 2013 new

Aww Heather! Big hugs! hug...and prayers that your annulment process is everything you need it to be Praying

Mar 16th 2013 new

Is there a "LOVE" button on this site?!

Mar 16th 2013 new

awesome

Mar 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Laura-824866 said: I just wanted to share this article...such simple, logical advice that we all forget! http:/...

www.danoah.com

--hide--

Wow - very good article, for BOTH men and women. Thanks for posting
Posts 1 - 10 of 16