Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Nate-892703 said: I bet if you put Hannity, Rush, Levin, and Pope Franics all in one room, it would be the most legi...
(Quote) Nate-892703 said:

I bet if you put Hannity, Rush, Levin, and Pope Franics all in one room, it would be the most legit discussion you have ever heard. Thanks for the article! Always enjoy it when these guys talk about the Catholic Church.

--hide--

I think you're absolutely right! You're very welcome!!

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I heard a lot of his show the day after Pope Francis' election and he was 'ri...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I heard a lot of his show the day after Pope Francis' election and he was 'right on'.. He was talking about the issue of Catholic's wanting the Church to change to suit them rather than they following what the Church teaches.. He was describing the difference between Doctrine and Dogma and telling people 'If you don't like the tenets of your faith, then you need to leave, because those things cannot be changed by any Pope.' He mentioned Priests marrying and women becoming priests as examples.. A Pope can allow priests to marry if he chooses to, but he cannot allow women to be ordained, ever..

--hide--

That's right! I loved how made that statement that if you don't like your faith you can leave it; it doesn't have to fit to your standards. It was quite well said, and very true!

Posts 31 - 32 of 32