Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Mar 15th 2013 new
Happy St. Patrick"s Day Everyone. It is one of my favorite holidays always celebrated by my mother. She was so happy on this day. She collected Irish figurines and it was a challenge finding the prettiest one. She had a beautiful music box that played The Rose of Tralee" which I now have. She was proud of where she came from and had a lot of stores. She came to the USA when she was 21 and I went to Ireland when I was 21. It was the greatest vacation and all I wanted to do was spend time with my Grandpa who I wrote letters to from the time I could print. My Uncle Patty had built a modern house next to Grandpa's so that is where I stayed. He had four kids so I got to know my cousins as well as my other two uncles John and Mossie. Just wanted to share my joy on CM...it is a special day for memories. Eileen
Posts 1 - 1 of 1